AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello all readers,
I'm  Renegade.
Welcome to my book:
BODYGUARD • SUNSUN

Book Preview:
Sunoo was in the car the rainy night the accident happened. When his parents died. He should have died too.  But he didn't.

He remembers their pain each time it storms. His heart aches as if he's set back to the very night of car crash. With every thundering cloud and lightning strike it's like an inescapable prison.

He wishes he could die right away, but that's not what's meant to be. He must live.

Book Summary:
When Sunoo's hired as Sunghoon's bodyguard, he under goes a dramatic journey that uncovers the truth behind his parents death and his own psychological illness. The truth can hurt. The truth will hurt. Will Sunoo be able to forgive and forget?

 Will Sunoo be able to forgive and forget?

WARNINGS LIST:

WARNINGS LIST:

#1. This book is UNEDITED. I won't be going back to fix any type of grammar or story plot issues until maybe way later.

#2. THIS IS NOT A LGBT GAY ROMANCE BOOK. I personally don't write romance. It's not my thing. I'm just all about the melodrama and to be honest I'm a sucker for friendship stories, so I repeat this is a pure story about friendship.  Please remember the context of my story.

#3. Now you're probably wondering why I chose Sunoo and Sunghoon. To be honest, it's simple. SUNOO IS MY BIAS. SUNGHOON IS MY BIAS WRECKER. I have favor towards them, so that's who's my story is about.

#4. GENRES & TAGS: Drama, Crime, Bromance, Celebrity, Idol, Psychopath, Murder, Mental Illness, Trauma, Bodyguard, etc

#5. There is depiction of SELF HARM in the later chapters, but I don't go into much details cuz that's not my thing. I don't glorify self harm and neither should you.  If you are feeling triggered do not read. If you are experiencing depression and are hurting yourself, or thinking about hurting yourself please speak to someone you trust to get help. You deserve better.

#6. This is not a light and cute book. I right drama and melodrama. If you think the characters are being dramatic that's the genre. If you notice there is a lot angst and drama plot, that is because I like taking my readers for a emotional rollercoaster, so buckle up and enjoy the ride.

NOW THANKS FOR CHECKING OUT MY AUTHOR'S NOTE. I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT TIME READING THIS STORY. ENGAGE WITH COMMENTS B/C I DO CARE ABOUT YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS. I LOVE TO SEE IT.

UNTIL NEXT CHAPTER....
BYEEEEE :)

[THIS STORY IS COMPLETE.]