(38) TORMENTED FOREVER

A/N: For all the people who want to read stories about of their favorite ships without the romance... Enjoy the Bromance :)

 Enjoy the Bromance :)

S

S.U.N.G.H.O.O.N

"And that would be the final paperwork involving our relocation to New York. Everybody knows what they're doing right? Good." I close a giant binder of loose-leaf documents. It looks a mess and unorganized, but I know exactly where everything is. There are even hundreds of sticky notes poking out the side. So... very organized.

Looking up from my work, my eyes catch a few others at my table filled with staff. I don't know; it just feels sort of sentimental. It's my last rounds of announcements as a CEO in South Korea.

With everything that's happened with Sunoo, Jake, Jay, and Jungwon, I've decided it's been for me to start over. Begin a new life some where else abroad.

  "Last call, if your transferring to New York with the corporation have your documents on my desk by noon. If you cannot follow along with us feel free to put me down as a reference during your upcoming job hunt. Reminder everyone's offices need to be packed up and neat by the end of the week. I have movers coming in nine days."

I look around the room at a bunch of mindless heads nodding. I run my hands through the back of my hair, "Any questions?"

More than a few hands shoot into the air.

I go to pick the closest person when my phone rings in an obnoxiously loud song.

Baby shark dudududu
Baby shark dudududu
Baby shark dudududu
Baby shark

Mommy---

"Hello?" I answer with wide eyes, muttering under breath because I'm embarrassed.

"Sunghoon? What are you doing with Sunoo's phone?" Heeseung's voice is on the other side.

I sigh, "We must have accidentally switched. More than likely he has my phone."