(8) NEW AGREEMENT: PROTECT EACH OTHER

A/N: For all the people who want to read stories about the stories of their favorite ships without the romance... Enjoy The Bromance

New Agreement: Protect Each Other

S.U.N.O.O

I take in a deep breath, shutting the dressing room door behind me. My eyes glare in Sunghoon's direction. What was that back there?

There's an awkward silence between us. He lets out a nervous laugh, "Did I do something wrong?"

I just stare, watching his shoulders slowly tense up.

His smile is frozen. His lips parted with perfect teeth. One emotion: Confusion; Plastered like a sculpture. Innocence bleeds through his pore less skin as if they're from wounds. I hold my arms straight down by my sides, keeping them from twitching with irritation.

My stress levels have skyrocketed. He really doesn't have a clue what he did wrong.

Running my fingers through my hair, my eyes wander across the ceiling looking for answers. I cross my arms, so he knows I'm being serious.

"I'm going to ask you three questions. Just respond yes or no, got it" I sound like a teacher, trying to reprimand a student.

He bites his lip, wrecking his brain before I start my lecture. He wants to know what he did too, so he nods.

I catch a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror as I take the seat next to him. From this view, I see the back of his ravener colored hair...

I direct my gaze to the center point right in front of me. Sunghoon eyes locks with mine.

We have to get an understanding.

"You are my client, right?" I begin nodding before he does incase he some how manages to mess up this simple response.

"Yes," He replies, lifting a brow.

"I am your bodyguard, right?"

"Uhh..." He smirks making me wait for his answer. I pout and he laughs, "Yes, your my bodyguard."

I continue on, "And as your bodyguard, my job is to protect you--."

"Why are you stating the obvious?" He cuts me off. My fist gently collides with his shoulder. One hit. Two hit.

"Because why would you risk your life for me, if I'm trying to save you?" I yell, hitting him over and over again. I'm fighting back tears.

This is my job. This is my life.

He is my job. He is my life.

"You can't do that!" He can hear the stress in my voice by the vocal cracks. My fist gets caught in his palms.

When I first started in this field, Heeseung told me it would be a difficult succeed because I have a tendency to feel bad for everyone.

My instructors told me I'm that even if I'm sensitive to not become attached to my clients.

They both me have me useful advice.

But I guess it's easier to lay down my life this way. I want them to live. I want him to live.

"It hurts..." Sunghoon whines.

No... I'm hurt. I'm the one who's hurt. I was scared out of mind that something bad might have actually happened to--

Sunghoon pulls me into a hug. His fingers brush past my ear moving a piece of my hair behind it.

I freeze unable to move.