(22) SHOULD I GET RID OF YOU?

A/N: For all the people who want to read stories about of their favorite ships without the romance... Enjoy The Bromance

 Enjoy The Bromance

S.U.N.G.H.O.O.N

I try to control my facial expression as Jay speaks. I'm not sure how he expects me to take him seriously.

I gape at him, "So, you're telling me you spoke to Sunoo in a dream. Told him your parents killed his parents in a car accident and that's why he insisted on moving out?"

And he wants me to believe that.

"I know it sounds crazy," he starts again, "I don't know how it happened either."

"Sounds crazy?" I repeat back, "You're telling me that you're living a sci-fi tragedy!" I roll my eyes and he scruffs his hair as a reaction. He looks stressed.

"You act like your not living an action movie?"
He shouts back. I freeze. Wait, is he being serious? Does he actually think our misfortunes are connected to some stupid story genres?

Maybe I should call the doctor back in.

"What the actual freak are you guys talking about?" Jungwon interjects and we go quiet. Riki peers over his shoulder with a confused look as well.

"Something's weird is going on," Jay looks down into his lap not wanting to explain again.

A sigh come from Jungwon as he grabs his backpack, "I'm gonna go home before you guys tell me I'm living a thriller-horror movie."

There's an intense eye contact made with Jay. Who's facial expression turn to complete worry at those words. Please do not tell me, he think it's true?

After a pulling his bag fully on, Jungwon's turns his focus to me, "Anyways, I'll be by tomorrow morning, before I open the bar."

Then he turns, grabbing Riki's wrist and pulling him as they walk away.

"Wait, can you guys tell Jake I'm looking for him. He went to go help Sunoo move," I state.

"Yeh, yeh.." Jungwon says, but Riki turns around.

"Why didn't you help Sunoo?" He asks.

I look down to my fingers feeling awkward, "He told me not to come."

My words are shy and I'm embarrassed.

"You listened?" Riki asked another question, but with a good point. I didn't have chance to respond though, because Jungwon took him out before I could ask what to do.

I turn to Jay with my eyebrow raised.

"Jay, if Sunoo can't stand to be in the same room as you, why is he quiting his job and avoiding me?"

He looks confused, "Sunghoon... My parents weren't convicted of any of the charges that came with the accident. How do you think they got out of it?"

"I don't know. I haven't anything to do with the accident--," I stop mid sentence.