(24) CONNECTION TRAUMA

A/N: For all the people who want to read stories about of their favorite ships without the romance.. Enjoy the Bromance

"Connection Trauma"

"Connection Trauma"

H.E.E.S.E.U.N.G.

"Hey kid!"

I call out a young boy chasing a remote control car down the hospital hall. His toy police truck flips over as a result of colliding with my right foot.

Are you serious? There are tiny toy track marks on my shoes. I stare at the kid with a glare. But I think that was just left over where from when I was taking with Sunoo. The boy gasps, taking a step backwards.

"I'm sorry," he bows and immediately turns to walk away.

"Wait," I smirk picking up the truck from the side of my foot. The boy stops frozen in one spot to. I examine the car in my hand, "You forgot your police car."

He turns back to me slowly. His eyes widen with even more suspicion as I grin ear to ear. He's hesitant, but still convinces himself to walk over to me.

As he gets closer with each step, I noticed he doesn't seem to be older than eleven years old.

I hold the toy out to him with both of my hands, " Sorry, my big stupid feet got in the way of your fun. Where were you driving kiddo?" I ask, trying to be friendly.

He laughs and takes the toy back.

"Let me make it up to you. How about helping me a talk to a friend real quick and I'll buy you a whole new truck... Then you'll have two?"

Without a second thought, the kid nodded happily in agreement.

J.A.Y.

Sunghoon's father's asleep now and it's uncomfortably silent. I have nothing else to do, but fiddle with my hands. So, my fingers tap anxiously on the message keyboard of my phone.

Text Message

Jay:
Did you arrived
home safely?

Jungwon:
No, I died a couple
times along the way.

Jay:
Ha ha, of course...
very funny.😅😅

Jungwon:
Relax Jay, I'm at home.
Now I'm going to
shower and take a nap.
I'm really tired.

Jay:
Text me,
when you wake up?

Jungwon:
Maybe 😏

There's a squeak as the room door opens. My head shoots up from my tinted blue screen and sees Heeseung. He just loiters in the door way. Leaning against the wall, he stares at me.