(36) MAYBE THIS SHOULDN'T END

A/N: For all the people who want to read stories about of their favorite ships without the romance... Enjoy the Bromance :)

Maybe This Shouldn't End

S.U.N.G.H.O.O.N.

For a moment, a glare lingers in my eyes as I stand before at least fifty photographers. It's strange. They look like pigeons fighting over a piece of bread. Except the bread is me. The pigeons... I mean all of these people are here to eat me.

With everything that's been going on with my family and I don't blame them.  A drama story like us would serve them a delicious fat check.

I can hear it pass their shouting voices.

"Sunghoon, is it true you poisoned your mother and drove your father mad just to take over the Icy's fashion company?" A persistent reporter stand out as they shove a microphone in my face.

There's no way others think that's true. But then again, they don't care about the truth, do they? I'm just a gossip magazine's front page.

I wish I could tell them off. I wish I could tell them to get off, but I  stand frozen and my mouth tongue tied. I look out into the sea of an audience. They stare back at me intensely, waiting for my answer.

It's as if I were to say it's true they'd instantly start heckling me for such bad manners. But if I deny the claims they'd begin to boo me for being no fun.

"He..." Sunoo steps up in front of me, "Sunghoon didn't have anything to do with the death of his mother or the current mental state of his father. Any similar foul rumor circulated by the press will result in the suing of both the writers and their company for defamation."

It goes dead silent.

All anyone hears are shutter whispers of the cameras glowing.

They are judging... me.

This... is too much.

"Next question," Sunoo demands the crowd to move on.

Hands shoot up everywhere around the room and I take a step back.

They don't care about the truth.

They only want a story.

I can't do this.

I walk away from the crowd, rushing into an elevator in a nearby hall. I press frantically for the door to close, but pale hands stop it. Sunoo peaks his head with a soft smile, "Going somewhere?" 

I stay quiet.

He walks in and the elevator door closes.  

"What was that? Normally, you love a good crowd. You're a celebrity for goodness sake," he throws his hands up in disbelief.