(40) JAY, I'M SCARED

(media: lonely ones by lova)

A/N: For all the people who want to read stories about of their favorite ships without the romance... Enjoy the Bromance :)

 Enjoy the Bromance :)

J

J.U.N.G.W.O.N

"Alright, guys let's grab something to eat and then we'll head to the house," Sunghoon announces to the crowded six of us in the back seat.

The air's blasting cool on the back row of this shuttle, but with all the body heat being created it nearly feels like a sauna. Low-key, Jake's taking up all the space. I want to tell him to move over so bad, but I don't have the patience for him today. Or any other day for that matter.

Memories or no memories, it doesn't change what he did to us.

"One second, Jungwon and Heeseung! We're getting Jake's wheel chair from the back," Riki is the first to hurry out our vehicle.

I roll my eyes watching Sunghoon and Sunoo leave to help. I scoff, "It's not like we're going to stand up and walk on him."

Jake shrinks backwards in his seat. Suddenly I notice he's profusely sweating. His entire neck line drenched... gross. His eyes shakes back and forth trying to find the courage to make eye contact with me, "You're sure about that?"

"What do you mean by that?" I reply pushing my tongue to the side of cheek.

"Nothing, nothing!" He panics sounding like a echo in one of those long highway tunnels, "it's just that this whole ride you've been giving this weird energy... like you want to to kill me?"

The atmosphere goes stiff at his words. Heeseung and Jay turn slowly facing both of us.

Jake laughs awkwardly, "Haha, I mean it feels like I'm in your way... like you wouldn't mind trampling on my face to get out."

"No, it was embarrassing enough failing to kill you the first time," I sit back crossing my arm.

Heeseung, who was listening extra close to our conversation suddenly looks aways as if to pretend he was never there. I bet he's telling him he has nothing to do with me.