(32) AND YOU HATED ME

A/N: For all the people who want to read stories about of their favorite ships without the romance... Enjoy the Bromance :)

Song Recommendation:
Venting 4AM by Dxvn
(It goes well with this chapter)

Song Recommendation:Venting 4AM by Dxvn(It goes well with this chapter)

And You Hated Me

And You Hated Me

S.U.N.G.H.O.O.N

"Why are you sitting across from me?" Heeseung nags again for the one hundredth time.

It's dinner time and he made pasta. I settle down in front of him at the kitchen table. Where else am I supposed to eat?

I literally don't do anything but breath and he still finds reasons to complain. All this time, I was doing a good job of ignoring him the same way with the other haters online, but recently... since I'm around him twenty-four-seven these days the atmosphere is becoming really tense and uncomfortable.

Maybe I should give in and go home. I do have the company gala to get ready for. If I'm not there the press will begin to make speculations about my family, my employees, and our products. It won't be good.

Just a little longer. I will stay. I can't leave yet.

But the tension only gets worse as Sunoo won't come out of his room.

"I can't take anymore," Heeseung drops his fork with a clink, "I need to check on him."

He chair slightly whistles as he moves his seat back.

I watch him go over to Sunoo's bedroom door. He paces back and forth a few times before deciding to knock.

I understand him.
He's rude to me because he's stressed out. It's a constant state of stress, but it makes sense considering the situation with Sunoo.

He stands at the door twiddling his fingers. There's no answers.

But the front door bell does ring. Heeseung's shoulder drops saddened by his younger brother's refusal to open up.