(31) I DIDN'T PUT YOU HERE

A/N: For all the people who want to read stories about of their favorite ships without the romance... Enjoy the Bromance :)

 Enjoy the Bromance :)

I DIDN'T PUT YOU HERE

R.I.K.I

The door opens with a loud screech similar to nails on chalk board and as if a metal machine that spent years rusting is now being forced to move. I cringe, my ear drums shrinking because the pitch is deafening.

Sunoo doesn't hesitate to make a entrance. His combat boots echo a tip tap tip tap tip tap sound and a shutter goes down my spine.

Lately he's been like this. Very intimidating.

It started a few weeks ago, he would come and "check on me", but never allow me let me go free. Constantly, playing minds games that everything would soon be better and okay... I'm angry at him for it, but I can't seem to master up the energy to hate him.

He's hurt and hurt people become villainous. It's never some one who has everything going well in their life.

He often spoke in a taunting manner, but I could never really tell what he and Jake were up to... Aside from being able to confirm they were on the same side. The side that didn't care about me.

The sound of his footstep go quiet and the tension in the room thickens in the air. He stops in front of Jungwon and I.

A smirk forms of his face as he holds up two bags of fast food. My eyes twitch at the sight.

"I don't want your stupid food," Jungwon rolls his eyes crossing his arms.

Sunoo shrugs his shoulders and focuses his attention on me...

I'm practically foaming at the mouth staring at the logo on the bag. My stomach growls like thunder and it actually feels like a lightening bolt strikes my body.

I groan... Hunger pains.

I snatch the paper bag from Sunoo's right hand. A slight chuckle leaves his mouth, but I can't concentrate on anything but the meal shaking in my hands-- so I don't make a smart remark.

I aggressively sit the fast food down on the dust filled surgical table. Ripping up the paper, a cup of golden crispy fries are revealed, a medium sized box of a 20 piece nugget sits next to it with a tempting spicy sauce in a near by packet.

Then all anyone hears is the sound of crackling plastic wrapping tearing from around a cheeseburger.

So much foodddd.

The laughter behind me becomes even more taunting. Why are they like this? Why do they have so much power over me?

I look over at Jungwon and Sunoo who are staring at me with too different looks. Sunoo with an amused expression and Jungwon with gaping eyes and a shocked dropped mouth.