(28) ANXIOUS NAUSEA

A/N: For all the people who want to read stories about of their favorite ships without the romance... Enjoy the Bromance :)

 Enjoy the Bromance :)

Anxious Nausea

H.E.E.S.E.U.N.G

"What do you mean you lost Sunoo?" I stare at Sunghoon with a dark grimace. Is he's serious right now? I stand up slowly from my music book and the celebrity star is already preparing to run from me. One of his hands grip tightly on to the arm chairs on the other end of the couch.

"Wait, wait, wait! I don't know what happened? He said he would be right behind me." He shoots out his other arm calling out to me. He wants to reason, but those two only had one job. Return from getting the groceries safely TOGETHER.

So... why is my brother missing? And his former boss is playing a game of tag with me in my living room.

I throw a decorative pillow at Sunghoon and he shields his face with his hands.

"I already strongly disliked you, but I was nice and tried to give you a bit of my trust. That was my mistake. Nothing good has come of it" I say.

"Are you blaming me?" He asks and dramatically gasps.

"I should have been more assertive when I told Sunoo that I didn't want him to go back to work," I huff out and the front door behind squeaks.

I turn around hopeful.

"Sunoo?"

There he is. My brother standing perfectly fine in the door way.

Sunghoon runs over to him, beating my reaction time, "Sunoo, are you okay; what happened to you?"

He just chuckles lightly as if maybe I was over reacting about him not returning in a timely manner. As if Sunghoon's didn't just tell me they were attacked on the way.

He shrugs his shoulders, "What do you mean? I just went to the grocery store to finish the shopping" He holds up a three bags from the mart with a picture perfect smile. There's a glint of light in his eyes from a nearby lamp.

Is he lying to me about something? Is he trying to pretend that the attack at the mart never took place? Is it to keep me from worrying or to be secretive?

I shake my head 'no'.  Something's off. I walk over to Sunoo immediately grabbing his shoulders. My hands pats his arms and wrists, making sure he's not hurt or bruised anywhere.

"Do you you not trust me to simply go get the groceries?" He asks furrowing his eye brows

I back up annoyed, "Forget the groceries! I know you were fighting again. Why didn't you call me? "

Sunoo smile drops to a cold expressionless look, "I don't know, probably because I'm 24 years old and not in need of a helicopter parent."

"You said you quit," I argue,  "How could you just jump back in to such dangerous--."