(19) ARE YOU HURT? I HATE YOU

A/N: For all the people who want to read stories about of their favorite ships without the romance... Enjoy The Bromance

Reminder: This is SunooxSunghoon, JayxJungwon, and JakexNiki.

Media: OTW by VSN Black

Are You Hurt? I Hate You

S.U.N.G.H.O.O.N

"She's my wife! Who are you to tell me I can't attend her funeral?" My father yells at me through the phone.

Sunoo's eyes travel from the road before us to me in the back seat. He stares through the rearview mirror and I can't help but hang my head in shame.

This isn't what I want to do. My father should be in the car with us so he can say his goodbyes to mom, but...

I can't trust him.

"Are you listening to me? You tell theses nurses to discharge me right now!" He continues on.

"I can't," I finally raise my voice back.

There's sniffling on the other end of the phone.

"Dad, I can't let you leave the hospital. What if... you try to kill yourself again? What am I supposed to do?" I bite my lip, wishing things didn't have to be this way.

This isn't an ordinary event. My mom-- his wife died. This is a sentimental ceremony and my father, he's proven himself to be mentally unstable and doctors want him to stay. I want him to tell her goodbye, but could I wonder too-- Would he be fine holding the ashes that use to be his wife's warm body?

"I'm better now," he sighs.

Yeah right.

I tilt my head, "How so? What changed? What caused it? I don't believe you".

"It was just a moment of weakness," he argues.

"A moment of weakness that nearly killed both of us," my words comes out bitterly. If he goes. Then I really will have no one else. What if I forget who I am. What if I harm myself or worse harm others.

"Sunghoon... we're here," Sunoo interjects, putting the car in park.

I hate this. I shouldn't be so emotional. I have to get it together.

"Father, the ceremony will start in a few. I'll send you a link so you can watch on your phone," I state.

"But--." He has more to say. I hang up anyway.

My hands wipe over my face. What is happening to me? I'm an awful person keeping a hurt husband from seeing his wife off. How selfish of me.

"Hey," Sunoo calls for my attention. I look up, trying to leave my thoughts behind.