Chapter 34

Hayat Aslan's POV

I saw two types of news next day. First was about our dining in a restaurant last night. How could we do that when a pregnant woman was suffering and blah blah..

But everything changed when that model held a press conference early in the morning. Everyone thought that she would finally talk about all the details. Channels were broadcasting it live even some social media channels did the same.

She talked about the things she had said about Murat and the baby. The baby was there, she wasn't lying. But she lied about the baby's father. She then proceeded to tell about how her baby daddy blackmailed her into doing this and Murat helped her by keeping that man in the jail.

"He told his lawyers to sue her but she is saying he saved her. Woah people really have their own way to fix things. I thought he was after her but her image won't be that bad as she accused the baby daddy for everything. He indeed saved her or she herself found a way to get out." I closed the tab and looked up only to froze as he was sitting in front of me.

I totally forgot that I was not alone and he was indeed sitting in front of me and having breakfast. I passed him a guilty smile and he just shook his head.

"Is that so hard to believe that I can do something good as well?"

"I didn't want to say it like that."

"But you meant that." He gave me a flat look.

"I was praising you that you helped her." I tried to argue in my defense.

"You questioned that as well."

I was going to throw another embarrassing excuse when my phone rang. It was from my brother. I was hesitating but received it after 2nd ring. Murat also got a ring and he went to talk somewhere else.

"Hello"

"Hayat! You need to come to the hospital. Dr. Imran is looking for you." He said in a panic mode.

"Calm down and told me what happened?" I tried to calm him down.

"Zain, he is not really well and.." He couldn't say anything as I heard his sniffing. I hardly saw him cry.

"I am coming, gather yourself. You need to handle Ayfer as well." I was about to leave the room when I saw Murat rushing from the backyard.

"I need to go. Grandma got another attack this morning." Murat said in a panic state.

"I need to go to the hospital as well. Let's go!" Morning wasn't really great with so many bad news and the reporters were behind us, the moment we left from the house. But we had no time to spare them for them.

After reaching, I first made sure that Grandma and Zain both were fine. Then I went to meet Dr. Imran to know what he was planning.

When I went to his room, a man and a woman in their thirties, were sitting in front of them. Dr. Imran saw me and smiled, "There she is. She is the doctor from Canada. She was a doctor here before she moved there."

I was confused as I didn't know them then why he was informing them about me. The woman walked towards me and hold my hands. "You are my last hope. Please, save my son. He is only ten year old, please."

Her husband gathered her crying figure in his arms. "We should let you both doctors to discuss first." With that he left with his wife.

"Who were they?" I asked as soon as they were out.

"Remember the patient who has exactly same problem as Zain? They are his parents." I nodded but frowned again.

"Why did you tell them about me and why they want me to save their child?"