Chapter 60

Hayat Aslan's POV

The atmosphere was tense and I was looking like a fool trying to understand what the hell was going on.

"I am saying this for the last time, Aada can not have any relationship with Murat." That unknown woman said.

"Of course they can't have any relationship. Erens can not have any relationship with Yilmaz. Take your daughter and get out of here." Grandma said angrily.

"So, their families are enemy? Why did Murat say nothing? Everything just got messed up." I thought.

"Grandma, what are you saying? Never in my life I heard about any enmity with another family. What is going on now?" He said clearly clueless. He should have known about it.

"You can not have anything with this girl. If anyone get to know then both families have to be embarrassed." Grandma said and that woman moved to hold Aada but she hid behind Murat.

Woah! So much drama for a fake relationship. "I will not go anywhere mom, I love him!"She hugged Murat from behind and a sense of rage just burnt my veins. They were supposed to act like that. I told myself but when Murat call Ford higher hands with his, like hugging the her back, my entire body flashed.

"Nadia Eren, take her away from my grandson." Grandma shouted.

"Grandma you should not take so much stress." I held Grandma and tried to get her away.

"Mom, you are forgetting that she is your granddaughter." That Nadia woman said and my jaw dropped. Murat and Aada also looked at her in shock.

"You are dead for this family. Do not call me your mother." Grandma warned.

"All these because I ran away from my wedding with the man I love? Let me tell you I don't regret anything. Even though I led my life like a middle class, I lived a happy life. The man, father chose for me is now currently with his third wife. I saved my life." We were just standing there, looking at Nadia like a dumb person.

"Aada! That's practically your brother! Leave him!" Aada immediately left him like his touch burnt her.

"We are cousins! I have an aunt? Grandma, what in the world is going on?" Murat asked.

"Your grandpa disowned her when she ruined our family name. You could not find anyone else and went after your cousin. Whatever it was, it ends today!"

"Grandma, calm down.." I held her again.

"But Grandma, what about the party, what about our plan?" She said and I frowned 'what plan? That too with Grandma!'

"You will come to the party but as his cousin. The news about you two are already out. You have to debunk that but do call Ayaz and tell him that his plan is still happening unless," She turned towards me, "Is he your relative?"

"What? No." I shook my head.

"Yeah, he is in." Grandma dismissed whatever was going on.

We were in our room but I needed to talk to Murat. Who knew Aada would turn out to be his cousin? What would be our next step? I was so stressed that I couldn't sleep. I was just laying on the bed and groaning now and then.

I heard my door opened slowly and I increased the brightness of the lamp. "I thought you slept. That's why I didn't go to your room."

"How can I sleep after whatever happened today? My side of plan totally went to drain. I didn't even got to ask about your dinner with the family." Murat said and sat in front of me.

"Dinner was okay. We managed it without spilling anything. But what you gonna do?"

"That's what I am thinking. I didn't even know that I have an aunt. How did grandma hide it for so long?"