Chapter 11

Hayat Aslan's POV

When I woke up it was already past nine in the morning. I had less than two hours to get ready and join my duty. I wore a robe that was in the room to sleep so my clothes were fine. I took a shower and dried my hair so that I could go back to the hospital on time. Thank God I had extra clothes in my hospital locker.

I wore my clothes and tried to appear presentable. I only had a face cream and lip gloss in my purse. After pulling my hair in a bun, I took my purse and got out of room. As soon as I came down, I came face to face with the old Yilmaz.

"I was waiting for you. Did you have a good sleep, Dear?" I was not expecting her to know that I was here.

"I slept well. How do you know I am here?"

"Murat told me that he brought you home. I am glad that you are here instead of any hotel. Join me for breakfast."

"Err.. Grandma, I need to go back to the hospital. I have my duties."

"Girl, Murat told me about your condition when he brought you here. You need to take care of yourself. I can see that you already lost few pounds of weight. Have your breakfast first. Murat already canceled your duties for today."

He was again in my business. "He can not do that, Grandma. Now other doctors will have to overwork because of my absence. I am fine."

"If you want to go then I won't stop you but eat breakfast first and then we will talk."

So, I had to have my breakfast and then I got some massage. She called massage ladies for our massage. I must say I was really relaxed after the massage that I fall asleep again. It was already lunch time when I woke up again. No hospital for me then.

Azize Yilmaz then told her staff to serve us lunch. I was actually enjoying time with her. I think I need some vacation after working continuously. After lunch I said goodbye to her and went to the apartment. Her roommate was back so she entered inside.

"Hey."

"Hey. You are back so early."

Actually I didn't join today. I forgot my keys then I stayed at someone's house. I am not feeling too well."

" You need to take care. You have this dark circle which don't look good at all." Selin said.

"I am just stressed about everything. So, I prefer to work more." I mumbled.

"To fight for you, you need strength. If you get sick then who will fight for you? I wanted to say something as well."

"What?"

"You remember, our hospital has a program that sends at least two doctors in other country. Many doctors are now settled in abroad because of this program."

"Yeah. Everyone want to try their luck in it."

"I recommend you. Now you just need to confirm and I am sure you will be one of the selected one. You are hard working and have a very good record."

"I.. I never thought about leaving the country." I was eligible to apply for it but I never wanted to leave everything behind.