Chapter 3

Hayat Aslan's POV

That old lady was weird but I had seen more weirder patients. She was just a little bit too sweet. I returned to my home that I share with my brother and his wife. I wanted to take a separate house but my brother, Erhan did not allowed it as I was in the hospital most of the time.

My Sister in law, Ayfer also agreed with my brother that I would not take care of myself in that way. That's why I was third wheeling between them. It was already dinner time and I was really hungry. Erhan understood that I did not have my lunch that day and his lecture for the day started.

We talked about this topic so many times that it did not make me feel for worrying him. I was his only sister so, he should worry about me.

I was watching TV with Ayfer as she was a few months older than me, we shared almost same taste though she was a little bit too much girly than me. My brother handed me a photo and sat beside his wife. I raised my brows when I saw whose photo it was.

He was with that weird old lady. She looked at her brother, totally surprised. "Why do you have his photo? He was with a weird old patient in the hospital."

"You met him? That's good!" He said happily.

"I didn't met him like that. More like, I just saw him. We did not talk at all. Leave that and tell me, what's going on?" Ayfer was looking between us with a frown.

"Tell her, directly. You know she does not like it when you drag any subject and I think she would be happy to know it since she doesn't have any time to date." Ayfer was trying really hard to make me date someone. She believed, if I date someone then I would start to take more care of my health and my looks. But I was not interested.

"That weird patient is his grandma." He stopped himself from saying more.

"Wait a second, don't tell me she was acting weird became she liked me for her grandson. Wow! She is fast. She sent proposal even before I returned from the hospital." I kept rambling that's why I did not see the frown on Ayfer's face.

"What are you saying? She sent this proposal last week. You were busy and your brother kept delaying to tell you."

"That's probably because he knew that I would reject." I smirked. It won't be my first time to reject any proposal because I got lots of them but I did not want to settle down.

"I promised her, Hayat." my brother said making me frown. "You promised what?"

"Hayat, she wants to fix everything. I, I couldn't say no. Murat is a very good guy and very passionate about work. He will understand your absurd work schedule." My brother sounded like he was trying to sell a product.

"Wait, wait! Let me catch up first. She wants to fix what?" I don't think I saw her ever for her to do something. Ayfer too was looking at everywhere confusingly.

"She is Azize Yilmaz, wife of Rehmet Yilmaz." That was enough for me to understand the whole matter.

"Ah, she is his wife. She must be trying to repent whatever her husband did to us. She wants to add me in that tainted family. Not happening." I said coldly.

"I promised her."

"I don't care and understand why you did that. It would be easy to ignore then why you even talked with her?" I shouted at the end.