Chapter 57

Hayat Aslan's POV

Grandma showed me the hidden elevator that was actually connected to her room. The entry way was hidden by door and I thought that door contained her personal space in her room. It was actually for the elevator. I talked to her for sometime before I gave her the hospital excuse.

I was actually scared to spend time with her because, she might make me slip up few secrets. I was actually terrified of her because any slip up could cause great harm to our plans. I went to the hospital and saw Zain talking to his parents. He might have off to heavy medicines. He was supposed to be discharged soon.

"Zain, good morning." I said sweetly.

"Ha.. ya.." He became really happy to see me.

"No, no, moving. Lay down baby. Few more days then you can move freely." I caressed his head.

"Play."

"We will play once Zain is healed. Till then you have to lay like this."

Ayfer was weeping and I turned to her. "I know it's very difficult to see your hyperactive child laying like this but don't cry. Not in front of him otherwise he might think something negative."

"You should call Aayaz. He never came here to meet us or Zain. His girlfriend's family member is admitted in the hospital but he didn't make a single visit." Erhan said and my mind went blank. I didn't think about that at all in fact no one did. Such a blunder!

"He wanted to come.. He told me many times but I stopped him. You see he meets with tons of people in the set. I can't allow him near Zain knowing he was carrying thousands of virus. He still wanted to come but he was either called for audition or called by Grandma."

I was actually patting my shoulder for the save. Erhan didn't look like he bought my nonsense.

"You can't allow her near Zain but you can allow him near Grandma, who is equally sick?" He got a point, a very valid point to ruin everything.

"What is it? An interrogation? Grandma is fine, she does not need to be so cautious. Anyway, Zain," I turned towards him with a smile "What do you like to eat?"

"Choco.. late." I nodded, classic! But he should not eat chocolate.

"Do you like chocolate cake?" Coco powder had to do the job. "I can bake you a beautiful cake."

"I want it." He said innocently.

"Alright, I will bake you a cake tomorrow. Okay?" I was interrupted by the nurse who came with his food and medicines. I checked the medicines and knew that he would fall asleep. As the medicine has the tendency to make people sleepy. Adults can fight it off but he was just a kid.

"I don't want to eat." He pouted.

"Zain, if you don't eat and take your medicine then you can't eat your cake tomorrow. Our Zain is such a brave boy, he can finish this food easily." After coaxing him to eat his food, I said goodbye to him and came out of the room.

Erhan followed me. "Tell Aayaz to meet us today for dinner. A very good restaurant is nearby and we can go there after Zain sleeps. The nurse will be happy to look after him." He was not backing up.

"Okay, I need to call him and see if he is free."

"But Grandma said that you both have plans for dinner. That's why I thought why not I seize the opportunity to meet him." So, they both were trying to make my life miserable.

"Yes but we decided it last night and I haven't talked to him yet to know if he had got any sudden schedule." How much they were going to make me lie? Why no one is questioning that damn Yilmaz? I told him it was a stupid plan.