premonitions

Before the chapter starts I want to go ahead and warn everyone that I don't have access to the book itself, so most of this year and the years after will be from what I remember and what I have in my other story. If there is anything major that I change/leave out, please let me know in a nice way, and if necessary, I'll edit the chapter. I'm really sorry if I leave too much out, but I'm going to do what I can.

Thank you for reading and please comment, like and share! I love seeing your support and opinions!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Claire couldn't stop shaking, but she didn't know if it was from nerves or excitement. It was the day before the Quidditch World Cup, so her nerves were high.

Since the Malfoy parents weren't fans of the girl, the ticket that Draco gave her was a secret. Blaise Zabini, one of Draco's friends, traded his ticket so that he would sit with the Malfoys and Claire could sit with the Weasleys, since that was the section Blaise would've been in. The Malfoy parents just simply thought that Draco gave the ticket to Blaise.

Claire was a little upset because she knew that she probably wouldn't be able to actually talk to Draco since his parents would be there and she would be with the Weasleys. Draco barely responded to any letters, but neither did Claire, so they could barely make any plans to meet.

As for the Weasleys, they had decided that Claire wouldn't spend the night at the Burrow with everyone else. There would be so many people there that Claire would just be overwhelmed, so she decided to just stay home and wake up extra early. Remus wasn't exactly a fan of the plan because he wanted Claire to be more social, but mainly because he didn't want to wake up so early. He was under the impression that the Weasley family got another ticket for Claire, so he didn't understand why Mrs. Weasley hadn't insisted that Claire spend for night. Either way, it would be an early morning for them all.

"You have everything?" Remus asked as they ate the night before the World Cup.

"I need to pack my toothpaste and stuff in the morning," Claire responded. Remus nodded and stifled a yawn behind his hand. Claire frowned a little but tried to hide it by eating some of her fries from McDonald's. Remus had gotten a muggle job recently, so they had been eating more muggle food. Unfortunately, Remus was also always extra tired because the job required long hours and lots of hard work.

"I'm sure I can just floo over in the morning instead of you waking up," Claire said for the hundredth time.

"No, Claire," Remus said with a small chuckle. "I want to see you off before you go, and I want to make sure Mr. Weasley is okay too. I'm going with you. Plus, I haven't seen Amos Diggory in a while and he'll probably be at the port key too."

"Amos Diggory?" Claire asked, frowning as she tried to place the name.

"He went to school with me, but he was a few years ahead," Remus explained. "He has a son a few years older than you...Cedric, I think."

Claire's cheeks suddenly turned pink and she shoveled more food into her mouth. Cedric was one of the cutest boys at Hogwarts, and she couldn't help but have a small crush on him, although it didn't mean anything.

"Nope," Remus said upon seeing her blush. "You're not going anymore. You'll run off with Cedric! I'll have to tell Amos and Mr. Weasley that the boy better stay far away."