concussions

"Harry needs to figure out if he likes me or not," Draco complained, glancing up at the Gryffindor table where the other teen was glaring. The spot next to him was empty since Ron was still in the hospital wing. Blaise tentatively moved closer to Theo, blocking Harry's line of sight. 

"He'll get over it. He just has a lot on his plate," Claire sighed, pushing her eggs around on her plate. 

"Speaking of a lot on your plate, you haven't eaten much," Draco said worriedly. 

"I don't feel good," Claire complained, resting her head on his shoulder. She had basically given up on pretending that they didn't like each other anymore, instead choosing to make up the plan as they go along. "My head has been hurting and my stomach has been upset."

"Five bucks says it's a baby," Theo whispered to Blaise. Claire and Draco both threw a piece of bread at the boy, which just made him smile and eat the bread. After Draco's talk with Theo, the boy was acting like normal again, although he didn't sit as close to Blaise as he had before. 

"I'm on my period, dipshit," Claire grumbled. Draco pressed a kiss to her forehead as he replaced the piece of bread that she had thrown. She frowned, ripping the bread apart anxiously. 

"Do you think their babies would be blonde?" Blaise whispered back to Theo, completely ignoring Claire's remark. 

"Blonde but really curly," Theo responded, his smirk turning into a grimace when Draco kicked him under the table. 

"It's not funny," Claire frowned. "My dads sent me a very awkward and stern letter about being safe, and Sirius even sent me a box of condoms. It was disgusting."

"I'm not too upset about that. We were running out," Draco smirked, wincing when Claire immediately elbowed his side. 

"Claire?" 

The Slytherins all looked up at Hermione with various expressions on their faces. The Gryffindor looked uncomfortable for a second, looking up and down the table. She shoved her way in between Theo and Blaise, who grimaced but scooted over as if sitting next to her would give them cooties. 

"What's up?" Claire asked. 

"Will you go to the quidditch match with me today?" Hermione asked, a worried frown on her face. "Harry is so upset over whatever happened and with Ron still sick, McLaggen will be playing and they hate each other. I don't want to deal with it myself."

"Of course!" Claire replied, giving her friend a reassuring smile. She didn't share that she knew Harry would get hurt during the match. Claire had seen a vision of Harry getting hurt and knew that it wasn't anything too major, so she was perfectly fine not doing anything to prevent it. However, she did want to be close when it happened just in case something bad did happen. 

"Thank you so much!" Hermione exclaimed. 

"Are we invited too?" Theo teased, leaning closer to Hermione with a flirty smirk on his face. Claire just rolled her eyes but Blaise teased up and angrily cut his toast.

"Not if you invade my personal space like that again," Hermione shot back, a grimace on her face as she pushed the boy away. Theo put his hand over his heart and pouted in response. 

"Leave her alone," Draco said with an eyeroll.

"Let's go now so we can get good seats," Claire suggested. Hermione nodded, eager to stand up and get away from the table. Draco grabbed Claire's hand, pulling her down just enough to place a kiss on her lips. 

"Room of Requirement later?" Draco whispered. 

"I don't really feel good enough," Claire sighed. Draco frowned and used the back of his hand to feel her forehead.