Kim Jong Kook

Kim jong kook,CEO of Kim group,his company is one of the most powerful companies in Korea.He owns many buildings, mall and businesses.He has many beautiful houses, expensive cars and everything,yes,he has everything.He has friends,many friends and his brother is one of the most popular doctors in Korea.His father decided him as his heir and he has a beautiful  fiancee, Yoon Eun hey,a very beautiful lady and her family is their business partner.He admits that she is so pretty,she has white skin and her body is in good shape. She is very perfect for him.He is such a billionaire and he is sometime arrogant too and his face is always cold and he never shows no emotions just like a robot.He has his hyung and dongsaung,Yoo jae suk is his favorite hyung although he doesn't want to admit it,he can openly talk about his problems with this hyung.In contrast,Ji suk jin is just like his dad,well, he always nag him like his dad always do.Haha is also his favorite dongsaung,more like a very close friend.Lee kwang Soo and Yang se chan are his another obedient dongsaung.Yes,his life is perfect, very very perfect,he has money, very close friends, a very beautiful fiancee and he can get everything he wanted.But sometime,he feels like he is missing something, this empty feeling,every night he goes into a dream, he meets a lady wearing a beautiful white dress and he tries to reach her but he can't reach and then she disappears from his views and a small girl always appear but his vision becomes blurry and then he wakes up from his dream.He always has this dreams and he doesn't know what is the meaning of this dream.Sometime,he thought himself that may be the lady wearing a white dress is her,his first love but then who is  small girl?her younger version? and what the fuck is the reason,why he keep dreaming about her.She isn't in his life anymore and there is nothing to do with her,yes, he has a fiancee,he need to forget about her and live his life happily.Happy,did he really happy in these past five years?,he doesn't know, every morning he goes to work and do a lot of works,signs the papers,helds the meeting and discusses with his team about new products.Sometimes he has to go to his house and meet his parents and his parents set a date with his fiancee,however, he didn't feel anything, happiness,no, he always went out with his friends but whever he got him,he feel like a lost person again.He miss her tough,her laugh,her sweet talk,her cooking,her presence , everything he miss everything about her.Did he make the right decision?he doesn't know.He always dream about a married life with her,they will have many beautiful children and he wants as their first born  a baby girl,how cute,well, it's not happen anyway,every dreams he dreamt about her is now impossible.What a silly man,Kim jong kook, may be she meets a new guy and maybe she already has her own child.You have no chance,Kim jong kook,you let her go and she also did just like you said,forget her,forget her name,Song Ji hyo,I am sorry,my love.