His blood?

Song Ji hyo POV
She is coming back to home when she saw her daughter is running to her while holding ice-cream.She smiles widely and hug her daughter that is until a man approchs to them.When she saw him,her heart stop.'oh shit'she cursed.Kim Jong kook is looking at her with a completely suprised face.
"Omma,Wae?"Ji Yoon who is now holding both of their hands ask.
Ji hyo has no idea what to say or what to do.She just looks at Ji Yoon blankly.
"Ji hyo yah,are you Ji yoon's omma?" Jong kook asked her nervously.'Oh God,what should I do'ji hyo thought
"Do you know my omma,samchom"Ji Yoon asked Jong kook.'Aniya Ji Yoon yah,he is not your samchom,he is your father'ji hyo say in her mind.
"Ji Yoon yah,let's go home"before Jong kook can say anything,Ji hyo persuade Ji Yoon and ji Yoon nods her head.
"Ji hyo yah,I ...."
"I don't have time"Ji hyo interrupted Jong kook
"If you have time,let's meet tomorrow"and with that ji hyo went home.Jong kook is just staring their back.
What should she do?Should she runaway again?she doesn't know.What may be the best for her daughter?Finally,she went to Ji yoon's room.
"Ji Yoon yah"she call her daughter sweetly.But her daughter is already sleeping soundly in the bed.She smile at her daughter and then she saw a sketch.She looks at carefully at the sketch and she totally understand what to do now.Her daughter's drawing explains everything.She is going to do what her daughter wants.

Kim Jong kook POV
Jong kook is now laying in bed while thinking about the events happened six hours ago.When Ji Yoon introduce Ji hyo as her mother ,he is speechless.He can't link the puzzles in his mind.Did she already get marry?But Ji  Yoon said she doesn't have a father.Jong kook got uneasy feeling.Who is Ji Yoon 's father?

Hi,I know that my chapter is short.Sorry about this too.I have a problem and I can't focus on my writing.Stay safe.