Jong kook's s Mom

Song Ji hyo POV
She is now sitting in Jong kook's house. She didn't know why is she here and she can also feel the eyes of Jong kook's mom and sister-in-law. Well, she didn't plan for meeting Jong kook's mom in such situation. Jong kook and she had been rescued but they lost track of Ji Yoon . She didn't know where they bring her daughter .
She is worried sick about her daughter. And , because of Jong kook 's very good plan ,she is now sitting infront of his mom.

"So, you are Ji hyo ,right?" She heard Jong kook 's mom said.

"Yes"she replied with hesitation.

"Jong kook want you to stay here and he want you to wait for him. Are you his friend?" Now it is Jong kook 's sister-in-law. Jong kook is investigating about Ji Yoon . And he didn't want her to stay alone , she , on the other hand, has noone . So, she is afraid of losing her daughter and she agree with Jong kook 's idea ;coming to his house .

"Ah....yes , I am his friend.'and also the mother of his child', " Ji hyo said the last sentence in her mind.Before they could ask anything , her phone rang. She excuse herself and went out from living room.

"Hello" she answered the phone . It is from Jong kook.

"Ji hyo yah, I think ,I found Ji Yoon "and with that she stands up.

"Really oppa, where is Ji Yoon?. I will come , where are you? "She asked.

"Don't worry , Ji hyo yah . "

"How can I not worry about my baby. Where are you? " She asked again

"I will send haha and come with him to my office" and with that he hand up the phone. Then, she went into the house again.

"Does something happen, Ji hyo yah?" She heard Jong kook's mom said. Because, she can see the tears in her eyes.

"It is....my daughter. She had been kidnapped. " She replied with sob.

"Oh my God, dear. You must suffer . Don't worry, everything will be ok. Jong kook gives a hand to you , right? " She asked and ji hyo nodded. Then , Jong kook's mom gave her a hug and ji hyo feel relieved.

"Ji hyo yah." She heard someone called her name and it is haha.She nod her head and turned back to Jong kook's mom .

"Thank you for your welcome, Mrs . Kim" she said .

"It 's ok , Ji hyo yah. I wish you the best , Ji hyo yah." She then say goodbye and went with haha