Kim or Song

Ji hyo POV
Ji hyo let out her tears.She still remembers the harsh words he said to her.He humiliated her ,how can she forget this nightmares.She is very sad for losing her father.She miss him,she miss them,her family.She still remember her father's letter for her.
"Ji hyo yah,my lovely daughter,appa love you very much Ji hyo yah.You are my princess since you came to this world.Appa want to see you in white dress.Appa want to see your happy face while you walking at the aisle.Do you still remember,Ji hyo yah?when you were in high school ,you said you don't want to marry and wanted to live alone.Your mom scolded you and appa too.Although appa scolded you,deep in my heart,appa is happy what you said at that time,appa didn't want to give my daughter to other man.But ,when your mom and brother died ,appa realised something that we can't keep people we loved around us forever.Appa feel very grate for metting your mom and for having you and your brother.Appa had many beautiful memories with the people appa loved.Appa also want you to live a life like appa.Appa is absolutely sure that Jong kook can give  you happiness,Ji hyo yah.So,cherish every moments with him,Ji hyo yah.Don't forget that,appa love you very much although appa can't stay with you forever."
Appa,I miss you,Ji hyo is thinking about her time with her father.It is about dinner time and so she came out from her room and prepares to cook.After cooking dinner,she went to her daughter's room.Ji Yoon is coloring her sketch-book.She also still remember the day she knew about Ji Yoon.After,her father death,she is very depressed and she spent her all time in the dark room.Then one morning,she want to vomit and she rushed to the bathroom.At first,she thought that it is just because of her mental state or because of the depression.However,it keeps going on everyday and finally she realised something about her period,her period is late and she loss weight.Then,she brave herself and went to see the doctor and she found out that she is pregnant,pregnant with Kim Jong kook's child.She feel scare cause she has noone and she is worry about her child.She hate Kim Jong kook but the baby is also hers.Finally she kept her pregency and moved to Jeju to avoid her child's father.
"Ji Yoon yah,dinner is ready,baby"
"Coming mom"Ji Yoon replied her mom with a smile.
They are having their dinner quietly.What is he doing here?Does he stalk her?No way,he doesn't do that or does he know about Ji Yoon and tries to get her?Ji hyo feel scare.No.Noone can take her daughter away from her.NOONE.
"Omma,why does my first name call Song"Ji Yoon asked her suddenly.Ji hyo's eyes wide open.
"Hao oppa has his father's first name "her daughter asked curiously at her.She sighs ,she doesn't want to answer.
"Ji Yoon yah,omma love you very much.Your first name isn't important,Ji Yoon yah ,only your inner side is important.Omma knows about my smart daughter very well,Ji Yoon yah.When the time comes,omma tells you everything,my daughter"Ji Yoon look at her mom 's eyes deeply and she nods.ji hyo is very glad for having Ji Yoon and she also knows when the time comes she had to tell all about her life.

"Hi readers,I think ,I haven't introduced myself clearly,have I?^^.This is my first fanfic and sorry for my grammar mistake.And I know that my story isn't good^^sorry about that too.Oh,I like reading and I am a big fan of spartace too.Stay safe everyone^^"