Min Ra or Suu

Kim Jong kook 's POV
He is now driving to the place where that bitch keep Ji hyo and ji Yoon. He didn't know why she do that to Ji hyo. He also has no idea why he can't find her. Well, maybe she is good at hiding. But he will never forgive her if she hurts his family. Finally , he can see the old abandoned building.
Then , he saw five men infront of the building. He got out of the car and they show the way. They didn't start the fight and that suprised him. May be that Suu is commed them not to fight me. But why ? Well, the answer will reveal soon. He enters the building and saw a lot of guards. Well, he can't able to fight them alone but he already prepared for this kind of situation. Then he saw her, Ji hyo, his love but Ji Yoon is nowhere to be found.

"Ji hyo yah" he tries to run to her but he was stopped by the guard.

"Release me, or I will not forgive you." He warned but the men still the same.

"So, what you want to do,Jong kook yah?" He heard someone say. And that sounds very familiar to his ears. He look at that direction and saw the owner of the voice.

"Min Ra ssi" Jong kook eyes wide . Why she is here ? Could it be.....

"Yes, what you are thinking is right , Jong kook yah. I am Suu . " She said while smiling and Jong kook knew the meaning of the smile. A devilish smile.

"Why are you doing this? Wait you said you are the cousin of Eun hye . Then , Is Eun hye also part of the game? " Jong kook asked while looking straight to her eyes. He is raged.

"I will answer your question , Jong kook yah. First, I am not Eun hye 's cousin . I am her boss. You know? When I was born, I have the most ugly face . And my father didn't want me to show the people. So he kept me in the house and he never introduced me as his daughter. When I was 6 , my mom had another child but that child died and my father adopt Eun hye and he made her his heir. Sad story , right? . Well, people said Eun hye is my stepsister but I never believe it."

"Then, why you need to do this to Ji hyo and her family." I asked .

"No, I never did anything wrong. They need to pay Jong kook yah. Her father , her brother they need to pay me back including your sister. "

"What? You killed my sister , right? " Jong kook can't understand and he can feel his hands tighten into fist.

"She deserves it. She steal my oppa, my man. If it is not her, my oppa may still love me but because of her he left me. You don't know, how many sleepless nights I went through because my oppa can't hear me anymore." She shout at him.

"Are you crazy? You killed your love.  You killed your love yourself  ." I shouted at her as well.

" No , if I can't have my  love then noone will get my man . " She then turn to Ji hyo who is now blindfold .

"It is all because of her family. I will killed them. All Song family members...." She can't continue.

"Don't you dare. If you tough her or my daughter, I will killed you. " Jong kook threatened her. Then she came close to him and whispered.

"You can't do anything ,Jong kook yah. Oh, you know, your daughter is really behave " she said and I eyed her. Then, she laugh and then something hit my head and I fainted.