Finding

Kim Jong kook POV

He is now looking at the list of the girls. He has been looking for the girl whose name Suu. But he didn't have any clue except the letter. He command his men to look for her but noone can find. It is very strange cause he has her photo ;Ji hyo gave him her photo but the answer is still no. Noone knew her. Who is she? Why he can't find? Is she even human? (Ok that is overreacting)

"Hyung" Jong kook look at the owner of the voice. It is haha

"Wae , haha yah. Any clue?" He ask haha with hope.

"No hyung , are you sure that the girl in the picture is Suu?" Jong kook look at haha with a meaningful eyes. Then something hit his mind.

"You're right haha yah! The girl in the picture is Suu but not anymore " Jong kook said and haha look at him with doubtful eyes.

"I don't get it " haha said with confusion. Jong kook slap himself. How Byul handle this guy ?

"The girl named Suu may not longer exist . May be her real name is Suu but she may not be an ordinary girl . Ji hyo told me that that girl seem something and she didn't know how to express it. At first , I thought she may be in oversea so I send my men to investigate but no information. Isn't it strange that a girl disappear without track ? And most importantly , noone know who she is . That is the most strange thing. So what if Suu was not her real identity . "Jong kook explain while thinking. Haha look at him with wide eyes and something pop up into his mind.

"Hyung, actually I need to say that your mom want you to come back to Seoul and the company need you too." Jong kook sigh . He knew it . His mom want him to spend his time with Eun hye. He doesn't want to come back yet. He want his time with his family . Well Ji hyo didn't accept it yet but Ji Yoon is also want to spend her time with him. She is just like him hehe of course she is his daughter.

"Hyung , stop day dreaming " haha said and Jong kook glare at him.

"I don't want to come back yet . I want my time with Ji Yoon and ji hyo too although she didn't accept me. I will prove her that I love her and ji Yoon with all my heart and I will definitely give punishment who killed our family. Another point is Ji hyo also promised me that if I can find the killer , she will forgive me . I will try haha yah. I love her with all my heart and I am not ready to lose her again" haha can feel his hyung's feeling and he gives his hyung an encouraging smile.

"Hi , everyone sorry for late update. I  have a condition that I can't make up in Wattpad so sorry about that. Stay safe ♥️♥️