The Most Precious Thing in life

Kim Jong kook POV
He is standing there like a status ,not moving , all he is doing is just stare at his father's face . He doesn't what to say or what to do. Actually, his father is never there for him in his life. All of his birthday parties , his graduation , not even the wedding anniversary of his parents , his father was nowhere for his family. Later, he found out his father affairs and his mother undying love for his father. He kept all of his father's affairs. He never have good relationship with his father. However, his so called father is standing infront of him, now and solving the trick he was caught.  Should he happy ? Or Should he mad?

" I know what are you thinking ,jong kook yah" his father started.

"I had cheated your mom in my past. I wasn't a perfect husband or good father for you two and your mom. I was a bastard , I know it. " He let himself absorb with his father's words .

"However , jong kook yah , I don't want you to suffer just like me. I had been suffering for the things I can't change until now , Jong kook yah. And I don't want you to repeate the mistake I had made . I had a woman in my life who I really love , jong kook yah. I love her very much , jong kook yah. However , I let her go from my life , because of my ego . I thought at that time that , money is very important in my life and love is not something precious to me. So , I made  an agreement with your grandma and married your mom. But , I understand slowly that , all the things I assumed right were false and I was too late to  go back to pick up the mistakes. As the consequences, I hurt your mom , who really love me with all her heart. And , I am not enough for you and your brother to be  a good father. Jong kook yah , we can find our happiness ourselves. We just need to make the right choice. Everything is upon you Jong kook yah. I make a lot of mistakes in my life . First , I abandoned the woman who I love and second I hurt the woman who love me and loyal to me. But now, I think I still have enough time to repay the debt to your mom. I want to be happy too , jong kook yah" with that his father smile at him and hug him. 
Jong kook curves the corner of his lips.