Conversation

Yoon Eun hye POV
She is now waiting for Jong kook who wanted to  see her. She knows the reason , why. She knows that she will face  Kim jong kook one day. She will not run away cause she is not afraid for everything. Everything became as her plans . She makes Suu suffered a lot for sure. She is happy now. She introduced Jong kook 's sister to Ji hyo's brother. She is glad that that two fell in love without her effort. And she is the reason behind the accident. She saw that Suu killed them but not Ji hyo 's parents. She is the reason for her parent's dead. All this time, she is spying Ji hyo and ji Yoon . When the time comes, everything became as she wanted. Now, it is time for acting.

Kim Jong kook POV
He is on his way to Eun hye who was the main reason for all of the cases. When he found out about that , he feel raged, confuse and sad. Suu gave him all the answers he wanted when she was about to die. He had never except Eun hye would do such kind of  things. She needed to pay for all the sins she did. He opened the door of his office and he saw her.

"Hi, oppa why do you want to see? I am sorry for my cousin. I had never excepted her to do something like that. She is always  jealous of me. And for your daughter , I can take care of her. I didn't care about others . I will be a good mom to  her  ,I promise. And , I am not going to separate her from her mom  , she can meet her whatever she wanted. Don't cancel our wedding. Oppa, I love you . I feel shame about my sister. I really sorry." Jong kook curl his lip and take a step toward Eun hye and hug her. Then, he whispered into her ears

"You are right, Eun hye yah. I didn't let my daughter go and I will make a happy family for my daughter.....but.....my beautiful family will be with the mother of my child not her step mother or  a bastard who killed her grandparents. " Eun hye 's eyes widen into double size.

"What are you talking about ,oppa . I didn't get anything what you said. " She keep acting .
Then Kim Jong kook pulled her hard and shakes her roughly.

"Stop acting . Yoon Eun Hye" she can feel the race in his eyes.