The Truth Untold

Song Ji hyo POV
She can't believed what she had heard from Jong kook.She never asked her father about accident cause , she didn't want her dad to be sad.When the accident happened,she visited to Hawaii where her best friend,Lusy stayed.She came back as soon as she heard the news but her mom and brother dead body was  already waiting for her and also her depressed dad.She tried to ask her dad about accident but whenever she tried to ask her dad keep crying and crying so she never bought the topic again.She also knew that a girl also died from that accident but she didn't know who.She never thought it would be Jong kook's sister.Why her father didn't stop her from dating Jong kook?Now,they can't change their fate.Why appa,Why don't you stop when you already know Kim Jong kook is the brother of that girl.! She walked to her room and searched a box. When she found the box,she smiled.This box is the only thing her father left for her.She saw a photo album of their family.She reviewed it with  lovely eyes one by one.She saw a lot of photos of  their family. Her first step with her father,her first word with her mom,her first fight with her brother, everything is there.When she flipped the final page,her eyes wide open.The photo is the three of them,her father,Jong kook and her.She tough the photo with a gentle then she smiled. She can feel something behind the photo.
There is a letter behind the photo and she wonder why a letter is here. She read the letter carefully and then her heart race.
************
Kim Jong kook POV
He is now sitting on sofa of his hotel room.His brother punched him while he was looking at Ji hyo's back although he doesn't know the reason.Now ,his brother look at him with a disappointed look and haha didn't know what to do while looking at two brothers.

"Do you love her?"his brother asked him directly.

"Why?it is none of your business"Jong kook normally respect his brother and spoke politely but he didn't know the reason why his brother punched him like that and it irritated him a bit.

"What about my niece?" Jong kook is a little bit suprised by his hyung question.How did he know about Ji Yoon.!

"How did you know about her?Did haha tell you?"Jong kook glare at haha who nervously look at him and shake his head.

"I already know about her since she came to this world" Jong kook's brother statement makes the both man look at him with their double sized eyes.

"W...hat are you trying to tell"Jong kook asked stuttering. Does his brother out of his mind.!
How can he know about Ji Yoon since the first place.

"Jong kook yah ,listen carefully.I already know about you andJi hyo ssi and I already know that you two had a child together.I didn't tell you because there is something I can't solve and I thought you deserved for this"

"What are you saying hyung!you already knew about me and ji hyo and even Ji Yoon.But you never told me about my own daughter a little bit not even a clue Why are you doing this to me?"Jong kook shouted his brother until his lung out.How can his own brother did something like this to him.His"" anger is boiling.If he isn't his brother,he will definitely turned out into a dead meat.

"You break her heart.You hurt her and her dad asked for me to give punishment when you break her hurt . You are too bad Jong kook yah. You shouldn't do that to her.

"Do you know her father too? Do you know that his dad kill......."

"Our sister"Jong kook's brother interputted him.jong kook look at him with his fire eyes.He knew it !But he never stop him from loving her.

"Jong kook yah,I want to tell you the truth.I investigate this for a long time.You should know." Jong kook's brother look at him seriously.

"Jong kook yah,our sister was killed by an another person and ji hyo's mother and brother too.They both were killed by another person"