BITTERSWEET

Song Ji hyo POV
Ji hyo is cooking when the bell ring.To her surprise,Kim Jong kook is standing infront of her apartment.Jong kook smile at her like a silly teenage boy.
"May I come in?" Jong kook asked. Ji hyo look at him with sharp eyes and then she remember something
"Sure,make yourself comfortable"Ji hyo gives him way to come in.
"Your house looks really nice"Jong kook try to make a conversation but all he get is Ji hyo's cold eyes.
"Where is Ji Yoon?"Jong kook asked Ji hyo cause he can't find Ji Yoon since he came.ji hyo is silent for a while.
"She is with her Grandma who lives beside  our  apartment.Grandma have a lot of pets and ji Yoon love them all and she always try to play with them"Ji hyo answer
"Then,she is just like you.You also love pets,I still remember it"Jong kook said warmly but Ji hyo ignored it and pretend she didn't hear it.
"So,why are you here?"Ji hyo asked him with such a cold tone.
"Have you been married?Where is your husband?"
"Look,I don't want you to interfere to my personal life and you don't need to know about me"Ji hyo said clearly.'He is such an idiot'ji hyo thought
"I am sorry if  I crossed the line"Jong kook said with a sad tone .
"Ji hyo yah,I am sorry for everything.For the things I did to you,I am sorry.Can we be friends again"
"Are you out of your mind Kim Jong kook ssi.Do you know what you are saying.You destroyed my life. Because of you I feel like a whore.And now you're telling me  sorry and you want me to forgive you.I am not a cheap girl."Ji hyo shouted him.How can he say something like that.How dare he
"Yes.I admit it.I hurt you and your feeling.But I also suffer like that"
"Then,why you have to do to me like that?If you don't love me,tell me.Why you have to do to me like that?"Ji hyo said crying.
"I....I just want to hurt you"
"WHAT!You want to hurt me so what you did to me is just to hurt me.OH Well Mr.Kim Jong Kook said.Let me tell you how much I suffer because of you.I love you very much.I believe You with my whole life and also my dad believe you.But you called him stupid.You kissed another woman infront of me.You called my dad stupid infront of her.You damped me.I lost my dad that day.I can't focus on his health because of you.Because I want to see you very much.Because of you.........(Ji hyo take a breath) I get Ji Yoon in my life.(Kim Jong kook's eyes widened)Oh you say you want to hurt me. Congratulations your plan is work."Ji hyo finished with a sarcastic voice.
"J...i..hyo yah,what are you saying you get Ji Yoon because of me?"a very nervous Jong kook asked
"Kim Jong kook said,Ji Yoon is your biological daughter"