Kidnapping

Kim Jong kook POV
It has been one weeks since he is in Seoul. Everything went well. His mom's health a lot better and the business also went well. Except one thing, that woman , Min Ra . She is so strange for Jong kook just like she knows all about him . He didn't like the way she look at him . There is too much secrets behind those eyes. And he didn't get any information from Ji hyo since he arrived to Seoul. He miss them, his queen and princess. He want to see their sweet smile. He want his family. His mom asked him about him and Eun hye. But he didn't know what to answer. Suddenly his phone rang, he check the ID and it shows that it is from the bodyguard he appointed for Ji hyo and ji Yoon .

"Hello" he answered the called

"Hello , sir,  ah..... there is something  I want to tell you sir." His bodyguard sound like pathetic.

"Yeah, I am listening. Is everything ok? " He asked worryingly.

"Well , I think Ji hyo ssi and ji Yoon got .........kidnapped. " My world crashes down . I don't know how to breath. Just like everything stop.

"What do you mean by kidnapped ? I appointed you to look after them . Now , you are saying me that my wife and my child got kidnapped . Are you crazy? ....." Before I can continue , a maid come in and give me a letter. I am so angry right now . I don't interest in what it is written in letter. But something caught my attention. It is the sliver bracket that I gave to Ji Yoon when I was in Hawaii. I hand up the phone and picked up the envelope. There is no address on the envelope just Ji Yoon 's bracket. I opened the envelope and read the letter.

'Hi, Mr Kim Jong kook . You must be wondered who I am. So , I will introduce myself first. I think you look for me for quit a long time. I am Suu, your sister in law. You fall in love with my little sis , Ji hyo . I am her brother's lover until he broke my heart. Now, I know , you are tracing me. You know, I am not a normal woman. I will revenge that Song family. And it is turn for your girlfriend or the  mother of your child. If you want to see them for the last time, you can come to  ******* . Don't worry I moved them to Seoul. For the better. And don't try to call the police if you want to see them alive. Oh , your daughter is so lovely. I also wish I would have a daughter like her."
Jong kook throw the glass that is placed on the table. He is raged. He will definitely kill that bitch who dare to tough his family. How dare she tough his family and talked to his wife and child like that. Waiting for me Ji hyo yah, Ji Yoon yah. I am coming for you two.