Rescuing

Ha Ha POV
Yesterday, he  got a phone call from Jong kook . He doesn't know what he means though. He said that if he didn't call him today , to come to his office. Well, he doesn't know what is wrong with him. But it is already 10 A.M but he didn't get any call from Jong kook. He should check on him. Then, he left to go to Jong kook's office. When he get there, he went straight to Jong kook's house. However, he didn't see any sign of Jong kook. Where is he ? He is not the type who went outside while he was in work. Then , he saw an envelope on the table. He picked up the envelope and look closely and then he knew that Jong kook want him to read the letter . He opened the envelope and saw something he unexcepted.

Kim Jong kook POV
He feel really dizzy. His head is spinning .

"Oppa oppa" he heard someone is calling him. oh he remembered it. Ji hyo yah. He open his eyes slowly then he saw that his Ji hyo is looking at him worryingly. For the very long time, he smiled.

"Oppa , are you ok?" Ji hyo asked worryingly.

"I am ok, Ji hyo yah. What about you? You ok?" Jong kook also asked with the same tone.

" I am ok" then he realize that they were tied , both hands and legs. Then something poped in his mind.

"Ji hyo yah, where is Ji Yoon? " He can't sense the presence of ji Yoon. He can feel that Ji hyo is starting sobbing. It makes him worse.

"Ji hyo yah, what happened?" He ask carefully hoping positive answer.

"I don't know oppa, They took her. I don't know where is my daughter . Oppa , what should we do? " Jong kook didn't know what to answer. Oh,God ,please don't hurt my daughter. Please, keep her save. Then they heard the footsteps.

"Oh, Mr and Mrs Kim , you two awake." Suu said with her usual devilish smile. Oh I really want to punch her face.

"Where is my daughter?" This is the first question that came into Jong kook's mind . He didn't want to know anything.

"Oh, your daughter.....well . Where is she? " She asked him back playfully.

"You fucking bitch, give me my daughter back. Or else , I will kill you" he heard Ji hyo said. Then that Suu came closer to Ji hyo and pulled her hair up.

"JI HYO YAH , YOU BITCH . DON'T TOUGH HER . " I yelled at her . I can see Ji hyo is in pain and I feel hurt.

"Oh , you love her ,right?. Eun hye is really pitiful. You use her , right? JUST LIKE THIS WHORE'S BROTHER DID TO ME." She yelled me back and she even pulled hard Ji hyo's hair.

"And your daughter, you two will never see her face. I will make sure about it. " She said

" What do you mean? Don't touch my daughter. " I said , I wish haha will get my letter fast. Then , she came closer to me . Ji hyo cry hardly because of what she said.

"Stop demanding me. I am not your employee , Kim jong kook ssi. " She said and then he saw, she was pulling out a knife . But before  ,she couldn't do anything. They heard the noise .

"You called the police" she said looking at me angrily.

"No, I don't . I don't call the police but instead I called men. " Then, a man came into the room and whispered her something. She look at him and the Ji hyo.

"Well, goodbye for now but your princess is still in my hands" and then she run. He feel raged. He will surely kill that woman.

" Hyung"