Envelope

Song Ji hyo POV
Ji hyo is just writing a report when the bell rang. Who will it be ? It is 10 in the night . She thought about who will it be. But the strange thing happened when she open the door. There is noone infront the door except a letter . Did someone prank at her.

"Mommy" she look at her daughter , Ji Yoon .

"Awwws, Ji Yoon yah. Wae do you want anything, sweetie? " She asked her daughter with such lovely voice.

"Who is this,mommy? Are we excepting a guest? " Ji Yoon want to know cause they never have guests at this time.

"No , baby . It is nothing" Ji hyo answer her daughter and then she picked up the letter and close the door.

"Why are you up, Ji Yoon yah? Do you think someone come to our house? " Ji hyo asked her daughter .

"Jong kook samchom said he will visit to us" her daughter ' s statement make her suprised. Does Jong kook come to Ji Yoon ? And why does he say , he will come to their house. Ji hyo gives a smile to her daughter.

"Do you like Jong kook samchon ,Ji Yoon yah?" Ji hyo need to know her daughter's mind to Jong kook.

"Samchon is really good, omma . He always give what I and Hao oppa wants . Samchon also love me a lot . He is so so good to me. "Ji Yoon said with such a lovely voice.

"Then, what about Gary samchon? Don't you love him ? And Hao oppa and imo too. Don't you love them." Ji hyo want to listen her daughter answer . She knows that one day she need to tell her daughter about Jong kook . She will not hide that from her daughter, after she knows the reason .

"I love them too omma , but I also love Jong kook samchom too." Ji hyo smile at her daughter .

"Ok , what about we call Jong kook samchon and ask him to go to park with Ji Yoon " Ji hyo has no intention for separating the father and daughter . But Jong kook has fiancee so she should be careful. Then she saw her daughter's eyes bright up. Ohhh so cute.

"But for now, you need to go bed again." She carry her daughter and put her in her sleep.

When she come back, she saw the envelope and she wonders what is the letter about. She look at closely at the envelope and there is no name or address. Then she open the envelope and read the letter.

"Hi , Ji hyo yah, long time no see. I heard about your father and I am sorry about it. And , I heard that you already had a daughter . I never except you for rising a child alone . She is kinda cute. She looks like her uncle. And you know Ji hyo yah , say your man not to follow me. I give you warning Ji hyo yah . Stop following me if you don't want to see your daughter in danger. I am never back on what I said Ji hyo yah.

                                              Suu

Ji hyo drop the letter immediately. How she know about Ji Yoon and about Jong kook following her. Ji hyo feel scared for her baby. Oh God. What should I do.