A strange childhood friend

Song ji hyo POV
Now, I am on my way to cafe where I need to meet Kim Jong kook. I really angry at him and I don't want to talk with him but I need to tell him about that woman. And I need to give him the letter from my late father. When I enter the cafe, I saw him sitting in the corner of the room.

"Hi, how has you been? " He asked me and I feel the nervousness in his tone.

"Fine. What do you want to tell me?" I asked him straight. He is the one who contact her first.

"Actually , I know the truth of the accident and I really want to apologize......" Before he can say anything I interputted

"I am not here to listen your sorry. And since you know the truth behind this accident , I also need to tell you something." I  don't want his apologies . I am not here for his useless sorry.

"Oh...... Ok but what about Ji Yoon. Is she ok? I haven't seen her for a while. Did  she eat healthy food? Did she sleep well ? Did she ......" His nonstop questions stop when he received a glare for me.

"She is Fine and I take care of her  since she is in my womb . You don't need to worry. I am her mother." I said and he nodded his head while smiling . Actually , I don't like his smile . He seem likes a teenage boy who want to propose the girl. 'oh what are you thinking song Ji hyo! You are totally an idiot' she hit herself mentally.

"So, what you want to tell?" He asked with his serious tone .

"The accident" I saw his widened eyes.

" My father left the letter about that accident and I found out something " I said while looking into his eyes . I never have a thought that his sister and my brother were couple . I don't know about them . My father said they want to suprised me. But before they can tell,the accident happened.

"My brother had a childhood friend called  Suu. We don't know about her real identity , she never shows us. Although, she introduced herself as a daughter of  a driver , my parents thought it is a Fake. So they don't like her although they don't show that. But, on the other hand, my brother  cared her a lot. He takes care her as his real sister. He said she was bullied by the kids all the time so he want to protect her . I don't want to say her like that but she is so strange . At that time, I am a little young ,but I clearly remember her cold eyes and cruel smile. She acted like a naive infront of my brother but when my brother wasn't around , she changed into another person. But, she disappeared when they finished their high school." She finished and she don't know why but she feel a little bit scared while thinking about that Suu

"So,what is the connection" Jong kook asked while thinking.

"My father found the letters that was sent to my brother when their death anniversary. And the letter was written by Suu but her writing is strange" I found the letters in my father's bag.

"What you mean by strange" Jong kook can't understand . What is the connection and why Ji hyo keep saying strange.

"You need to read yourself and Here is the letters . " Ji hyo gave 5 letters to Jong kook .

" Read it in your hotel room . I think , she may be the reason of accident" Ji hyo said Jong kook .Unknown to them , someone is spying on them.