Six years ago-2

Ji hyo is now waiting her boyfriend.Yes,Kim jong kook is now her boyfriend and they had been dated for two months.At first,she didn't want to be his girlfriend because of his standards.He is a billionaire and she is just a normal girl,they are not perfect.But one day,Kim Jong kook came to her house and he told her father about how much he love her and he want to be with her.His statement made her cry cause she feels like something special for him.And then,her father explains her about fate and the most important thing in life is happiness."Ji hyo yah,if your happiness is jong kook,don't let him go because you will be suffered to death if you lose him.So cherish your happiness,Ji hyo yah."she remembered her conversation with her father that day.Her father show her how to live happily.You will be happy if you live with people you loved cause they can bring happiness to you.Actually,jong kook really takes care of her and he really love her,she knew it just looking at his eyes.He always gives his time to spend with her.He always visits to her father and he is really a gentleman.Today is her birthday, and she is waiting her oppa."my daughter is really beautiful today,huh,"Mr.Song said to his daughter,"Ji hyo yah,appa is to see you with white dress"Mr.Song tease his daughter."appa,we just dated for two months,don't you love me appa"Ji hyo pretend sad,"Ani Ji hyo yah,appa love you more than anything,appa just want to see you in wedding dress before appa died","appa,don't say anything like that,you will be living with me and you also had to look your grandchildren,so appa,please ,don't say anything like that again",Ji hyo pleads her father.Mr.Song gives her a small smile.Then they heard the sound of a person entering their house."Good morning ,Father,"jong kook greets his father-in-law."good morning jong kook yah,please takes care of my daughter"Mr.Song said to Jong kook."I will,father"jong kook replied confidently then he turns to his girlfriend,"let's go Ji hyo yah"jong kook say sweetly."ne oppa,have a good day with your old friends,appa"Ji hyo invited her father's old friends to their house."yes,you two too",her father replied and Ji hyo kissed her appa's cheek."let's go,oppa".
"Where are we going oppa"Ji hyo ask jong kook,"slow down miss,a suprised gift is waiting for you Ji hyo yah"jong kook smile sweetly."oh oppa,you know,I hate expensive things","oppa know jagiya,oppa prepared you a very beautiful thing".
At first,they went to aquarium and then to zoo,they have so much fun all day.They played and they had a lunch with Jong kook 's friends and then at night he take her to a place where she can see the stars clearly.Ji hyo is now watching the stars and jong kook is sitting beside her."oppa stars are really beautiful ,you know,they are always with the moon and they are always in the sky,nothing can compare their beauty",Ji hyo said while looking at the beautiful stars."no, you wrong ji hyo yah,stars are beautiful but they can't compare your beauty.I am very thankful to God for meeting with you.Noone can make my heart race ,only you can Ji hyo yah.If  the stars are meant to be with moon then I am meant to be with you Ji hyo yah,my star,"Ji hyo held her tears as jong kook took out something from his pocket and say"Ji hyo yah,I know I can't be rush,and I know ,we only dated for two months,but I know from the start that you are my destiny and I can't live without you,so will you marry me?"jong kook said holding a box and in the box there is a ring,a beautiful ring.ji hyo cried"Ji hyo yah,you don't have to answer imme. .","I do" Ji hyo's statement made him to look at her,"Ji hyo yah","I will marry you ,oppa".And with that,her birthday night becomes their memorable night.