Nightmare

Suu POV
It's the day she decided to go to Seoul . She wanted to apologize all of her mistakes . She was now caressing the little girl's hair. She smiled little bit as she watching her. This is the night time, tomorrow  they will fly to Seoul and make this little girl happy. She is sleeping soundly . She need to sleep too. She doesn't know that something will happen when she asleep.  She was in her dream , she was walking a place she didn't know . She saw smoke and all this smoke block her view. Then , she saw a man, her oppa, she felt really happy and try to walk to him. However , her oppa disappeared from her sight and Ji Yoon appeared instead but she is surrounded by the fire. She screamed Ji Yoon to stay there . And she tried to pull Ji Yoon out from that fire but then she also notice that she 8s surrounded by fire too. She can't see Ji Yoon anymore. She screamed her lung out but she get no answer. Her breathing became hard and the fire is about to consume her and at that time she saw her oppa again. He is smiling at her then she smiling her back. 'I will be your company for you ,oppa' . Then she wake up from her sleep and the next thing she knew is her house is on fire.

Song Ji hyo POV
She nodded off on her way to Incheon. Then , in her dream ,she saw Ji Yoon. She is crying really hard. She wanted to go to her daughter but she can't make a move. Then , something frightened happen, her daughter was surounded by fire.

"JI YOON YAH" she screamed

"Omma , come to me"her daughter is calling for her but she can't move.

"Omma is coming baby yah. "She tried to say but she saw her mom and dad beside her daughter . That scene make her look terrible.

"No, omma  , don't take her from me. No appa. " She is crying hard and she heard her daughter's cry too .

"Ji Yoon yah " she screamed and wake up. Jong kook looked at her with his a worried face .

"Opaa , please speed up the car and please take my daughter back"she cry and beg to Jong kook.

" We are almost there Ji hyo yah " Jong kook comfort her.

"Don't worry , I won't let anything happened to Ji Yoon " Jong kook said.