Suu

Song Ji hyo POV
She didn't where she is. She feel dizzy and weak. What happens to her? Where is she? Where is her daughter? OMG Ji Yoon yah she wants to cry . She didn't see her daughter not even a shadow of her daughter .She remember that they were their way to their apartment until a black car stop by their side and they were pulled into the car. She struggled and she heard her daughter's cry and then she didn't remember what happened next. "Jong kook oppa.." she cried. She is tied in a chair and her hands and her legs too. She want to see her daughter. Oppa come and save us. Suddenly the door opens and

"Are you awake" said a woman . She didn't know who she is . She never see her before.

"Who are you and why are you kidnapped me? Where is my daughter? ". She asked in anger.

"Oh, so many questions. We need to say hi each other at first , am I right? . Oh , you become a very beautiful lady my little sis." Then her eyes wide open. Could she be....

"Suu?" She asked uncertainly. How could this be? She look like an another person totally. Suu she knew isn't like that. Suu had dark skin and she wore glass too . She is fat and well she is really ugly. But the woman infront of her is really beautiful just like an actress.

"You remember me, Ji hyo yah. But I am not Suu anymore. I am not that ugly girl anymore. My name is Min Ra. And I am completely change. So beautiful and a very perfect girl." She is just like a psycho in Ji hyo's thought.

"Why are you doing this to me? Where is my daughter?" I look straight into her eyes.

"Relax, your daughter is fine. Don't worry. And you are here because I want my REVENGE." She said and she scream the word revenge.

" What Revenge.? I didn't owe you anything. " I said and then she smile , a devilish smile.

"You may be but your brother and your parents had" well she is really crazy.

"What you mean? "  She asked her with an anger and annoy.

"I love your brother Ji hyo yah. But he use me . I always thought he love me but I am wrong and your parents . I thought they will understand me but they didn't like me and they even want me to go away from your brother. " She said and I can't control my anger.

"Stop talking nonsense. My brother didn't use you and my parents didn't say bad about you. You are the only one who run away ." I scream and she laughed.

"Your brother used me . He said he love but but he had another girl as his girlfriend. He said he will always by my side but he stayed always by her side since she came into his life. He......he ......love her more than me" and then Ji hyo saw her tears . But then a man enters the building and (it is an abandoned old building) whispered her about something. Then she look at Ji hyo again and said

"Seem like your hero is here " and she smrik. What she means ?