A happy family

Kim Jong kook POV
His life can't be better anymore. He and his daughter always playing together whenever he has time . His mother also met Ji Yoon and she knew everything what was happened. At first , she cried cause she didn't know that she has a granddaughter and her granddaughter grew without knowing about her father and his family. She cried hard when she first saw Ji Yoon. And then , she scolded him for being a jerk ,she even didn't call him and acknowledged him for quit a long time. She also met 2ith Ji hyo again and said sorry for his behaviors instead of him and ji hyo convinced the woman that she is ok. Their father and daughter relationship is very good  . On the weekend , Ji Yoon came with him and sleepover at his house. They went to the park and did a lot of things together despite the fact that he and ji hyo didn't decide yet what situation they are in. Are they co-parenting? No , h doesn't like the idea. He want her back ,the three of them , a happy family. He need to get her back. He is now on his way to Ji Yoon ,he need to take her to the zoo. Actually , he also wants Ji hyo to go with them . It would be really beautiful if she joins with them. 
He rings the bell and revels a woman he wanted to see very much.

"Ji hyo yah. " He called him and she nodded her head to acknowledge him.

"Ji Yoon is ready but can you wait a minute? "She asked and he nodded his head.

"Oh , my princess , are you ready to go ? "He said  Ji yoon's face with his shower kisses.

"Appa , omma will come with us too. " Ji Yoon statement make him happy.

"I make sure that omma will come with us . " Ji Yoon said smiling at him. His daughter is very intelligent just like her father. ^ ^

"Why are you smiling like that ? " JI hyo asked him annoying his ear to ear smile.

"Nothing , I want you to come with us ,you know! Ji Yoon's statement almost make my heart stop ,you know ?" Jong kook is apparently flirting with her.

"Oh , your heart almost stop? Why don't you die then! " Jong kook know Ji hyo's  short tempered.

"Oh , Ji Yoon yah , save appa if your mommy threw me out to the tighter in zoo. " Jong kook continue teasing Ji hyo and ji Yoon is giggling too.

"Don't worry ,Ji Yoon yah ,omma will not throw your appa out to tiger cause your appa's nickname is tiger so omma will throw him to lion ." With that Jong kook laugh his lung out. But Ji Yoon has her confusion.

"Why omma?" Ji Yoon asked

"Cause your mom's nickname is lioness" with that jong kook laugh again. That day is very memorable day for Jong kook. The three of them play together. All the people has this smile and Jong kook can tell what is the meaning of the smile 'what a happy family'