Mistake

Kim Jong kook POV
It has been three days since he learned about Ji Yoon.All he did these past three days is crying and crying.All he could do is to watch a photo of Ji Yoon on his phone which he got his visit to Gary's house.He has a daughter ,his biological daughter,all this time he is living without knowing his daughter's presence.He missed her first step,her first words,her first smile.While his daughter and ji hyo struggle for living ,he is just in big house with severts,he is living comfortably.He is such a bad father,he will never be a good father to his daughter.Did his daughter know that he is her father?No, of course not.All this time,his daughter is living without the love of her father.How can he pay all of his mistake.Ji hyo,his Ji hyo,her hatred is just like poison for him.
I am sorry Ji hyo yah,Ji Yoon yah please forgive me.I love you two very much.I love you two with all my hearts.So,please don't hate me Ji hyo yah,please let me enter my daughter's life and your life too.I promised I will protect you two with my whole life.He doesn't know how to say these words to Ji hyo.He has been depressed and he didn't answer any phone calls from his friends and work.He locked himself in hotel room and all the staff can't do anything about it cause he is a billionaire.
***************
"Hyung,what wrong with you?we are pretty worry about you"haha barged into his hotel room.
"Hyung,what's going on?haha asked worryingly when he saw his hyung's state.He is here because he hadn't responded from his hyung.But when he arrived to Jeju he went immediately to his hotel and the staff told him that his hyung had locked himself for almost five days.He get worried and when he barged to his hyung's room all he can see is the mess and shattered glasses and there he is,Jong kook is sitting in the middle of the room while watching his phone's screen
"Hyung,what's wrong?tell me"haha asked him for the third time and Jong kook slowly looks at him with dry tears on his face.
"Haha yah,I was wrong,I was very wrong for letting her go.I am dump and a bastard.I got so wrong haha yah.She will never forgive me.My daughter,how about my daughter haha yah?Will I lose her too?No no haha yah I can't lose my daughter and same to her.They are precious to me haha yah.I want her back.I want my baby girl"Jong kook said to haha like a mad man.Haha can't catch what he mean
"Clam down,hyung firstly explain me what happened "haha said and Jong kook explained him everything.haha can't believe what he had just heard.He never thought that Ji hyo was with Jong kook's child back in time and he never thought that Ji Yoon will be his hyung's blood.He know how Jong kook feel right now.Actually,his hyung is suffering because of his sins,he knew it.But he is his  hyung after all.
"Hyung,I understand your felling but you can't just stay like that.You need to strong.You need to show Ji hyo how much you love her and your daughter.You don't have time to stay like that or you want Ji hyo runaway like the old time before you can explain."haha said to Jong kook.He saw his hyung's changed facial expression.
"No haha yah,I don't want to lose her again.You're right ,I need to stay strong for her and for my daughter.No matter how hard it is,I will definitely get her back and my daughter"Jong kook say with determination.