Unexpected encounter-1

Jong kook POV
Jong kook is sitting with his friends and their families.Eun hye can't come with him cause she is currently in New York because of a project.Now the bride and the groom greeting the guests." Jong kook ya,when is your wedding?we are waiting your wedding"ask jae suk."yes, it's the time for you to get marry"add suk jin."Both Eun hye and me busy these days,hyung, and we haven't brought marriage subject yet"jong kook replied the elders."hyung you should marry soon, don't you say you want a daughter"kwang Soo say while drinking his water.jong kook glares him and then the bride and the groom came to the.
"Congratulations se chan ya ,so min ya"everyone says their congrats to them."Thank you everyone"."Where are you going for honeymoon"ask haha."we will go to Hawaii,hyung","Hawaii is very good for honeymoon,se chan yah,so min yah"say jae suk."When will you get marry,jong kook hyung"out of nowhere se chan ask to jong kook,how many times he need to answer this question,but before he can answer,he saw a little girl and she seems like very familiar for him."Byul yah,who is this girl?"Byul is taking dream to washroom before se chan and so min came and now they two take a little girl and they haven't seen her before but for jong kook she is very familiar with him."oppa,I saw her in front of washroom and she is alone",all the eyes from the table reach to the little girl who stare at Kim Jong kook."well what is your name,little girl"ask jae suk' wife"where is your parents,little girl"now suk jin's wife ask"Nice to meet you all"the little said brightly to them, "I am Ji Yoon and I am here with samchon and imo and my oppa"she added.he carefully look at the little girl,she reminds him of her,his ex-girlfriend, Song Ji hyo.At that moment his eye and the little girl's eye meet and in his head it seems everything has stopped,he can't be wrong,this feeling,it is just like the first time he saw her,his Ji hyo,"Ji Yoon yah,what is your samchon's name"ask se chan."Gary samchon,Kang Gary samchon"Ji Yoon answer and then her eye focused on him again and all the people in the table aware it,it's not like they are having some kind of funny thoughts,the girl is somehow similar to someone they used to know."Kang Gary ssi is the manager of this hotel and I have his phone number,let me call him"se chan said ,"you want to know our names right?"jae suk ask to the girl and she nods."ok,I am jae suk ajussi,this is suk jin ajussi,kwawjng Soo ajussi,se chan ajussi and Jong kook ajussi and they are our wives and children and then jae suk address their wives'name and children's names."Don't you have  anyone Jong kook ajussi",Ji Yoon ask him directly,he doesn't know why she ask him like that but he chuckled at her questions and everyone in the table surprised."I also have a fiancee but she can't come with me"he answers,"oh you are very pretty,Ji Yoon yah,your father has a big trouble to keep you from the boys"haha murmur himself,he knows that feeling cause he also has a daughter."I don't have one"that make suprised the people in the table again,"what ,what do you mean"jong kook asked the girl,"I don't have a father",the girl replied coldly.