Epilogue

Four years later
The sun was shining and the beautiful butterflies were everywhere . Children were running and the parents were watching their children . Under a big tree , there was a family . They were just like the others . A woman was sitting and maybe preparing the foods. A man was watching a little girl and a little boy who are chasing the butterflies. Then , the man moved his eyes to the woman beside him and peck her cheek. And the woman glare at him.

"Omma , appa Ji Hoon said he is hungry" the little girl approach them while holding a boy.

"Oh, my two baby are hungry . Come Ji Yoon yah , Ji Hoon yah " ji Yoon went to her appa 's and ji Hoon to his omma. Yes , it is Ji hyo and Jong kook.  One year after his proposal , he and ji hyo married and then their se one baby , Ji Hoon was born . When jong kook first saw Ji Hoon , he cried. He can't hold the baby Ji Hoon cause he is afraid he would drop the baby and then Ji hyo comfort him and make him carry Ji Hoon , his son. Now his life is perfect,  he  has his son , daughter and the woman he loved beside him. He can't ask for more. He is happy ,now , with his family of course.

"I love you , Ji hyo yah" jong kook whispered to Ji hyo and ji hyo give him a warm smile

"I love you too , oppa"

"Oh, what about us appa , omma? "Ji Yoon ask while pouting. Jong kook and ji hyo laughed with their daughter 's cuteness.

"We love you too , Ji Yoon yah and ji Hoon yah" they said unison.

💮💮💮
"Hello to my dear readers. This is the end of this story. Actually,I had no plan at first to end this story just like this. However , I had no choice because of a circumstances I may not be use Wattpad for a period. I am afraid that I can't finish this story so I make a rush end. Sorry about that. I will keep writhing when all the problems are solved. Thank you for your support ♥️♥️. Again , I sincerely apologise for my quick ending and if my story makes you bored.  Take care🌼🌼