Everything all I ever wanted

Song Ji hyo POV
She is now standing infront of her former house , home where she is grew up. Now , it has been a week since Ji Yoon discharge from hospital . Jong kook is also there with her to look after Ji Yoon. She felt really happy for that but she can't bring the subject about Jong kook to Ji Yoon. She is not ready to tell Ji Yoon that all this time she believed as her strongest samchon is her biological father. How her daughter takes the subject? Well , actually , she hasn't seen Kim jong kook for the whole week . After Ji Yoon 's discharge , he was nowhere to be found. She took all the information about  Suu and Yoon Eun Hye with suprised from him. She want nothing after that not hate nor revenge but she just feel somehow pity for both of them cause if they treat like real sister , may be , if one of them try to closo to each other , they may have a good relationship and they be friends forever. She look at the sight infront of him. Her old house is just like the same since the time she left her house. Actually , she is just keeping the house . She doesn't want to sell and her neighbors keep her house . Therefore , thanks to them , her house is just like the same.

"Omona, Ji hyo yah " she heard her name was called by someone. It's the ajummar who lives beside her house.

"Oh , Good morning , ajummar. " She greeted.

"Oh, I thought that I can't see you again Ji hyo yah! I am very glad for meeting you again" ajummar said while hugging her. Then she look beside her and saw Ji yoon.

"Ji hyo yah , who is she ? Don' tell
me that she is your daughter" she said while looking at Ji Yoon who is very resemble with her mother. Then , Ji hyo grin at her and introduced her daughter.

"Ne, Ajummar ,she is my daughter . Her name is Ji Yoon . "She introduced her daughter. Then  , the ajummar immediately hug Ji Yoon .

"Nice  to meet you Ji Yoon yah" she said while smiling at her.Ji Yoon look at the woman infront of her and then she also smile toward the woman. She didn't remember much about her life in Seoul. When she woke up from hospital , she remember nothing.

"We should catch up today , Ji hyo yah " the woman said and ji hyo nodded.

"If you have time , you can come to my house , Ji hyo yah" the woman said . Actually , this ajummar is very kind and love her since she was child. She knew everything about her ,even about her and Jong kook. She aggre with the invitation and she and ji Yoon follow her house. When they arrived to her house , they found the kid whose age seem like 5 or 4. The kid greeted her and ji Yoon and she invited Ji Yoon to play with her and ji Yoon nodded her head and went for to play. Then ajummar severed her with the tea and they start their conversations. In the mid of the conversation , ajummar asked her something she never excepted.

"Ji Yoon is jong kook's daughter , right? " Ji hyo eyes widened.

"So ,she is . Would you like to tell me everything ,Ji hyo yah ? What happened between you and Jong kook? " she asked. Then Ji hyo sigh and tell everything about her and Jong kook. Finally , after telling ajummar her dilemma , ajummar gives her a solution she needed.

"Ji hyo yah , I understand your feeling . You was afraid that one day, Jong kook will leave Ji Yoon just like he did to you and you afraid that Ji Yoon will suffer from this. But , Ji hyo yah ,do you think ,Ji Yoon will happy without knowing about her real father. She deserves to know Ji hyo yah. All of the children want their happy family , Ji hyo yah. You may notice it Ji hyo yah. As far as I know , Jong kook is also the same. He deserves happiness. I think you can now understand what I mean Ji hyo yah." Then , something pop Ji hyo's mind. Before she told about Ji Yoon to Jong kook , the drawings from Ji Yoon 's room . A father , a mother and a child. Drawing of a happy family.