Six years ago-1

Song Ji hyo is a normal girl who lives in Seoul, actually, her family isn't that poor but after a car accident,three years ago, she lost her mother and brother,and their family business fell because her father lost his left foot and they spent a lot of money to paid the hospital'bill. "Ji hyo yah,don't do over work,I also want my daughter happy like others"Ji hyo's appa said to his daughter who is now eating her breakfast."appa,I don't want anything,I only want to stay with my appa and that made me happy",Ji hyo replied her father happily."oh no,appa I need to go,I don't want a scold from my manager,bye appa,love you"Ji hyo said to her father before she kisses her father's cheek and get out from the house."appa love you too,my princess"Ji hyo's appa say.
Ji hyo is running like a horse cause she doesn't want a scold from her ugly and loud boss and because of that she didn't see that a car is coming her way and it almost hit her.She lost her balance and fell,then a man came out from the car and shouted at her."Ya,if you want to die,go somewhere else"the man said,what a rude man,Ji hyo thought,"what about you,Don't you see I am crossing,Are you blind?"Ji hyo said him angrily.Then the man came to her,when he is near,the first thing came into her mind is 'oh he is really handsome,hehe'she laugh herself at her thoughts,"why are you laughing?are you out of your mind?"that man asked her,"why, can't I laugh ,who are you?and you're so rude to me,you're the one who almost hit me so say sorry to me,you jerk"Ji hyo said angrily again,"oh you says you don't know me?Every Korean people know me and you're telling me,you don't know me,","oh,then,are you a celebrity ,I am sorry I don't watch TV that much ,and, look ,I don't want to argue with you,if you're not going to say sorry then I will take my leave because I am not a stupid spoiled brat and I NEED TO WORK,ok"then she ran from that place before he can say anything.That girl,who is she,how cannot she recognize me,I am always at business news in TV and my companies is one of the most largest companies in Korea that stupid girl but she seems cute,Kim Jong Kook thought.
Good morning,Ji hyo greets all her colleagues.She is now at her tables and writing her reports until their manager came and said to meet CEO of Kim group.She gets up from her seat and look carefully at a man who entering their office,and when she see his face,her heart stops,"Good morning everyone"he said and his eyes stop at her,"I am Kim jong kook,CEO of Kim group"she gulp her saliva and he smirked at her