Chapter 3

Mew is surprised upon being informed by his secretary that the CEO of KT Company has paid him a visit and as the man of great reputation in the business world has entered in his office, he cannot help but be confused and suspicious.

Their path had crossed for a few times given that they are both in the same world. But Mew can’t remember being close to the man for a surprise visit.

“Mr. Traipipattanapong, to what do I owe this visit of a respected gentleman as yourself?”

Mew stands to acknowledge the presence of a powerful man who struts with an assistant behind. He can clearly feel the aura of the man, oozing with confidence, which is quite similar to his own father.

“I don’t think you will be thrilled with the reason why I’m here, Mr. Jongcheveevat,” Xander says as he settles himself on the couch.

“Why?” Mew inquires as he follows his visitor and sits across the old man. “Surely, our company hasn’t done you anything.”

“I wish that is the case,” Xander heaves a deep breath and turns to his assistant. “Please leave us here and wait for me outside.”

Mew leans back on the couch and crosses his arms as he eyes the assistant who placed a briefcase on the table. When the assistant opens the door; Mew’s secretary walks in with a tray of food and beverages.

“I don’t particularly know which you would prefer, so I had everything prepared,” Mew explains when his secretary arranges everything.

“I don’t mind.”

The brooding gentlemen of power silently waited for the secretary to finish the task. The air is tensed which Mew predicted that the old man is not up for some good news.

“Since we both know how important time is, I won’t beat around the bush,” Xander states the moment the secretary closed the door.

“I would appreciate if you do.”

Mew watches as the old man opens the briefcase and hands him a picture of himself in a hotel bar, it is not in best quality but he knew it is him.

“I know that I have plenty of stalkers but I am sure that I’m not very fond of being stalked, Mr. Traipipattanapong,” Mew starts. “What is this all about?”

“You impregnated my son that night.”

Mew gapes at the old man in front of him. He looks like a fish out in the waters. He blinks for a few times before he lets out a chuckle—as much as he wants to sound mocking, it literally sounds absurd to him.

“You sure have plenty of time pranking me, Mr. Traipipattanapong,” Mew laughs. “This is crazy.”

“You clearly slept with someone that night,” Xander points out. He is pissed with the young man’s behavior but he also understands his reaction. But since the victim here is his son, he honestly wants to punch the man.

“I personally don’t like to share my personal life with anyone, but if it would stop you from wasting my time here, then yes,” Mew confirms.

“But please I would rather believe you if you say it’s a daughter. But a son…I don’t mean to offend you, Mr. Traipipattanapong but I slept with a woman on that night.”

Mew recalls his memory on that event. It has honestly nagged him since then, because aside from he knew he slept with a virgin soul, it was an unprotected intercourse which has never happen to him until then.

Just how horny was he then?

He is actually expecting some woman to appear on his doorstep—which is weird, but he simply predicted, which is even weirder. But definitely not a father, accusing him impregnating a man.