Chapter 39

Mew wakes up before Gulf. It is still quite early but he has no plan of getting himself back to sleep, not when Gulf is sleeping and lying on his chest. Mew can clearly see such a divine view in the morning. Gulf's squished cheek and those pouty plump lips.

He can't contain the joy he is feeling as he moves closer carefully not to wake the other up and steals a kiss on Gulf's forehead. This is how he wants to spend the rest of his mornings in his life. Exactly like this. How can he be so lucky?

Yesterday still feels like a dream to him and now his mind is set to pursue the younger. Mew tucks some loose hairs behind Gulf's ear and he sucks his breathing once again when he realizes how beautiful the man in his arms is.

Mew stares and stares as he fails to notice that the once closed eyes are now fluttering open and a pair of honey brown orbs are staring back at him. He is just simply...enthralled.

Gulf, on the other hand, quickly feels the blood rushing upwards the moment he opens his eyes only to see those pitch orbs gazing at him...no, not just him. The older man's stare is more than that. It's like he is being stripped bare and he is nothing but a soul. His face is blushing but he can neither seem to even avert his gaze nor untangle himself from Mew's hold.

They are just there—staring—lost in the moment.

When Gulf feels too much, with the hammering in his chest, he moves to snuggle onto the crook of Mew's neck, closing his eyes, calming his nerves.

"S-Staring is rude," Gulf stutters a little muffled but on the contrary to the cockiness of his words, he is nothing but a mess, also lost in the whirlpool of his emotion.

Mew can only chuckle hearing the other's small and trying-to-be-cocky voice as he tightens his hold around the younger.

"Morning, baby."

"Phiii!" Gulf whines, embarrassed, as he snuggles closer trying to hide himself from Mew to Mew, if that is even making sense.

Mew can only laugh feeling all warm. He feels like his life is complete now.

"Why are you so adorable, tua-eng?"

In a snap, Gulf hovers over the older, locking Mew in place with both hands on the older's side, with a scowl on his face. "Who is tua-eng?"

Mew howls in laughter as he sees the crease on the younger's forehead and the sharpness on his voice. He playfully flicks Gulf's forehead. "Oh, baby."

"Phiii!"

Mew pinches Gulf's cute nose as he grins like a fool. "Sleep some more, it's still early."

The day started with all the cheesiness and sweetness which seemed to have become the theme of the day. And poor Gulf, getting all flustered in every minute as he is still getting used to all of these.

Mew, however, is having so much fun as he feels so light to finally let his feelings go bare. Mew already knows, and the fact that Gulf is not resisting his approaches, and seems to him, that the younger is somehow liking it from the blush adorning on the younger's cheeks that it's making him feel so fucking up in the clouds.

And now, just after breakfast and everything, they found themselves with nothing to do. So instead, they settled for a movie marathon in the living room. Mew has already arranged a theater room. He doesn't have one as he is not fond of movies or anything plus he used to be alone. A bed and a study is all that he used to need. But now, everything has changed.