Chapter 26

“Well, isn’t this a nice place, Mr. Gulf Kanawut Jongcheveevat.”

“Mild!”

Gulf exclaims hearing his friend and Mew’s retreating and laughing figure is not helping at all.

The older made it sure that Gulf is settled before he left to give Gulf and his friend or maybe friends—Mew isn’t sure—some alone time. Although, he is not fond of Gulf’s other friend, he hopes that Bright will come or for sure Gulf will feel down.

Mew has not really settled after the incident. But he also knows that it is an accident. He just needs to be more watchful of the younger from now on. Still, the feeling lingers on him and he needs alone time to calm his shits down altogether.

Therefore, instead of visiting Gulf’s parents, the older decided to postpone it and suggested that Gulf can call his friends over which makes the younger satisfied at least.

On the other hand, it makes Gulf quite nervous too since he hasn’t seen them since the incident and Bright, not talking to him for a week, is disturbing him.

But Gulf can’t share it to the older. Although, he can understand why Bright sulks at him, still he feels sad and he is hoping that he will come over too.

And since Mild had an urgent thing to do last time, this is the first time that he has seen the place. But what his friend just said is so embarrassing. Gulf has never been addressed as such, even though, yes, he is married for months now.

“What? I’m just appreciating,” Mild reasons. “I wasn’t able to come here the last time due to some urgent stuff and—”

“Quit it.”

“Oh…you’re shy, Mr. Jongcheveevat, is that it?” Mild teases seeing the tint of pink on his friend’s cheeks.

“Fuck you, Mild.”

“Man, you’re so red,” Mild laughs. “Well, you’re the wife so you must be carrying his surname.”

“How can you say that I’m the wife, huh?” Gulf asks with a scowl on his face.

Mild watches his friend in amusement as he shots a look towards Gulf’s stomach area and when Gulf follows his sight, he smirks.

“Shut up, Mild!”

Mild laughs even harder. “Dude! I’m not saying anything! You’re the one who’s blushing!”

Mild continues with his teasing as he enjoys watching Gulf’s flustered face. He knows that Gulf is not gay, but seeing his friend, he can’t deny that he looks beautiful these days, Gulf is glowing.

They are talking about random things when their housekeeper for the day brings in snacks, and Gulf almost rolls his eyes seeing the middle-aged woman serving them. He can’t really believe Mew.

After they agreed about today’s change of plan, Mew called one his house helps from the older’s parents’ home, which is obviously overboard, but Gulf’s too done to argue.

“You must be living a life in a bed of roses, huh?” Mild teases munching on the snacks.

Gulf rolls his eyes at his friend’s remark so he decides to change the topic instead. “Is Bright coming?”

Mild sighs. “Sorry, man. I don’t know, too.”

“It’s okay.” Gulf flashes a small smile to show that he’s okay but he’s clearly not.

There were times where he and Bright fought but those are petty, and they yell at each other, curse each other, but not this cold treatment, never like this. And he feels awful about this.