Chapter 18

My apologies. I feel like I ruined the vibe of the last chap with my end notes :3

As a peace offering, I offer you this date in husbands...enjoy reading! :)

***

"I've dismissed the idea that you haven't been to an amusement park before, but I can still reconsider it."

Mew has been trying to get the younger's attention. The other has been ogling from one ride to another as they walk around. Gulf almost trips in the process, that's why Mew finally secures a hold of the younger's waist-with Gulf's obvious protest at first-too tired of reprimanding the other as his words fell into deaf ears.

"I just miss watching something fun."

Mew laughs seeing the younger's almost sparkling eyes. "You sure do."

"Stop teasing me, Phi," Gulf whines. "And I'm not like a child seeing candies for the first time, okay?"

Mew widens his eyes both with amusement and surprise. Did Gulf just read his mind?

Gulf finally turns to Mew-the first time he does since he enters the area-and when he sees the older's expression, he gasps. "You do, huh?"

"I didn't say anything," Mew slyly remarks.

"It doesn't need words, Phi."

"You've gotten better at reading me."

Gulf smirks. "There you admit it, I just read you," he proudly emphasizes. "I've been stuck with you 24/7 everyday. I really don't have another human to interact with, do I?"

Mew chuckles. "You sound like I chain you on me."

"My choice, not yours," Gulf replies with a shrug and he's back to feeding his eyes with something fun around them.

Seems like my research has paid off, Mew thinks with a smile as he lets the younger direct their destination, basically everywhere. He sighs.

"Don't you usually go out, Nong?"

Gulf hums in agreement as he giggles as he spots something funny-kids being kids. "I prefer staying at home, Phi," he follows.

Mew can swear he can live with Gulf's sweet noises. He finds himself liking it since the first day he met the guy.

"What do you do?" Mew asks casually.

"Playing games."

Mew is not surprised, but still he is quite taken aback with the information. "Is that what you've been doing all these past weekends since? Aside from that one time you informed me you went out?"

Gulf flashes a sheepish smile as he glances at the older.

"That's it. Every weekend we're going out," Mew voices with finality upon seeing the younger's expression.

"But that's tiring, Phi." Gulf pouts.

"Being holed up and playing games is not good for you, yai nong."

"Still..."

"We can play afterward," Mew bargains.

Gulf beams upon hearing the sentence. "Deal."

After minutes of wandering around, Mew finds himself in a queue towards the horror house entrance with Gulf in his front, waiting for their turn.

"Yai nong, why do you wanna go there of all things? The line is quite long, na."

"I can't ride those extreme rides, right?"

Mew is facing Gulf's back but he can bet a hundred bucks that the other is pouting from the tone of his voice. He doesn't know if he should be creep out that he knows it or not.