Chapter 13 - A Date with Dessert

READER WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE DEATAILED SMUT! ENJOY ;)

Nat and Wanda rushed into my room to find me pacing nervously.

"What the hell is code Red y/n?!" Nat asked me while trying to catch her breath.

"No idea! I thought it made this sound more urgent! Bucky just asked me out on a date and I have 2 hours to look a LOT better than this!" I gestured to myself with my hands and Nat and Wanda erupted in exitement.

"Ok that is worth running up here! Where's he taking you??" Asked Wanda.

"He won't tell me. He said to dress casual but what the hell does he class as casual?!"

"Don't worry, we got this" Her and Wanda exchanged a look that made me nervous.

Nat ushered me into my bathroom as Wanda started rumaging through my closet.

"Strip" Nat told me and I did so, no questions asked. We're not shy people. She handed me a razor, shaving cream, an exfoliator, shampoo, conditioner and 2 other things I had no idea what to do with.

"Is this all really necessary Nat?". She whipped round to me.

"You always have to be prepared y/n. Who knows what this date will lead too." She winked at me and I felt my cheeks flush. Bucky and I had been doing really well and sex was definitely something I'd thought about. I mean how could I not when kissing a man who looked like a literal god. I just hadn't expected it to happen today. Not that I'm complaining ;)

I showered and used everything Nat had given me. My body was so smooth, a baby's butt would be jealous. I towel dried my hair, exited my bathroom and was grabbed by Wanda."Hair first, then clothes, then make up"

"Yes ma'am". Wanda did my hair in loose curls that fell across my shoulders and back. Then after much arguing about what constituted a casual outfit that still looked like I'd put effort into it, Nat picked out a denim skirt and white top that was tied to the side. I wore white Converse to match and Wanda did me light makeup that looked natural but still gave me a bit of a glow.

"You look stunning y/n" Wanda said as I did a little twirl

"Bucky is a lucky guy." Nat said with a smirk. "You can thank me later for forcing you to wear fancy underwear underneath that"

I made another version of myself appear behind her to shove her. We all laughed and I hugged them both. When we pulled back from each other, I had tears in my eyes.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Wanda asked
grabbing my hand to comfort me.

"I've just never had this. Everyone I used to know was my competition, I never had friends who cared about me enough to do my hair or pick me an outfit."

Nat wiped my tears, "Well now you have us and we're not going anywhere. So stop crying before you ruined your make up!"

I laughed and Wanda fixed my mascara. They both walked me downstairs where Bucky was already waiting and holy crap he looked good. He wore black jeans and a burgundy top that pulled tight on his arms and across his chest highlighting his muscular form. He held a brown leather jacket in his hand but at that moment I was glad he wasn't wearing it. Nat had to snap her fingers in front of my face to stop me from staring. Bucky laughed at me but I just stuck my tongue out at him as I walked closer.