Chapter 32 - Twisted Little Game

A/n - There's going to be a lot of different POVs in this chapter but hopefully you can follow it!

READER WARNING - SOME VIOLENCE AND REFERENCES TO SUICIDE

Y/N POV
My view of the Avengers dissolved and I was left alone in my room back at the base. I had learnt a lot in the last few weeks regarding my powers and looking through the eyes of an illusion version of myself was perhaps the best trick I had now. It meant I had had a front row seat to my own show and saw all of the Avengers reactions. Steve's horror at the choice I almost got him to make was a real treat. Damn Stark for getting in the way of his answer. I was sure he was about to ask me to save Natasha because of Barnes' state and it would've been satisfying to finally see the human moral compass make an immoral choice. I guess it has to wait.

*the next day*

The door to my room opened and a guard walked in.

"He wants to see you." The guard said.

"Finally" I replied, rolling my eyes and jumping off of my bed. I walked past the guard into the corridor.

I made my way to the room with the two-way mirror and stood before it. I was back in my usual black leggins and black vest top but I still looked hot.

"Congratulations my child. You exceeded all my expectations." Mr.F said from behind the screen.

"Did you think I'd fail you?" I asked quizically.

"I feared the Avengers may have still had a hold on you. I can see now that they will not be a problem"

"You should have already known that" I snapped.

"There was no harm in having you prove it Violet" Mr. F countered.

"Perhaps we should discuss the actual important part of my mission Mr.F? What do we do now with the Tesserect?" I questioned.

"Your eagerness is contagious my dear. I see no reason to delay the next stage of our plan. You have beautifully continued on the Winter Soldier's path... now it is time to bring him back to us so that you can both fulfill your potentials." He explained.

"How in the hell do I achieve that? The words aren't in his head anymore so I can't trigger him." I argued.

"Not with his words, no. But as you may recall, the Tesserect can also be utilised to control minds as was done to Mr Barton and Thor's scientist companion."

I smirked understanding exactly what Mr.F wanted me to do.

"When should I carry out this plan?" I asked.

"Now my dear. The Avengers will expect you to repeat your pattern and lay low for several days. Teach them not to see you as predictable." He commanded.

"Yes Sir." I said with a curt nod and I moved to leave the room.

"Violet" the voice called and I turned around to face the screen again. "Wear your new suit. It's a better fit for you"

I grinned widely, "Of course Sir. I agree completely."

I left the room and walked with purpose back to mine. I pulled my new suit out of the wardrobe and put it on, strapping weapons to my thighs and waist.

 I pulled my new suit out of the wardrobe and put it on, strapping weapons to my thighs and waist