Had to go

In last chapter Anirudh left for India.

Bondita was sitting sadly on a sofa. her jaw was resting on both her plams.

Naina : kiya hua tujhe? udash kiyu hain?

Bondita : dekh na...kal hum India ja rahe hain. or scott abhi tak nehi aya.

Suddenly the door belled.

Bondita : ish waqt kon hoga?

Naina : khud jaake dekh le.

Bondita opened the door and saw a boy holding a big bouqet of rose infront of his face and one hand was behind.

Bondita : Who are you?

The boy show his face and bondita jumped in happiness. It was none other than scott.

Bondita : You! oh my god.

Scott : yes me.

Bondita hugged him tightly he also hugged are then Scott put him in his arms and satrted roaming.

Bondita : What an surprised.

Scott : don't thank me. Naina called me that you are missing me and If you miss me how can I not come?

Bondita : itna piyaar karte ho mujhse?

Scott : any doubts?

Bondita : no I know how much you love me.

Scott : kiya shirf main tumse piyaar karta hu? tum nehi?

Bondita : tumhe kiya lagta hain?

Scott : mujhe lagta hain tum mujhse bohat piyaar karti ho.

Bondita : ha bohat ziyada karti hu that I can't think about another boy except you.

Saying closing her eyes that moment Anirudh's face came infront her. She opened her eyes with jerk.

Scott : Even I can't think about someone else without you. I don't what will I do if you leave me.... and a drop of tear came from his eyes. Bondita wipped his tears.

Bondita : or aisa kabhi nehi hoga.

Naina : aab bohat hogayi emotional moment. now smile please.

They smiled looking at eachother.

Bondita : Kal to main chali jayungi India.

Scott : jaanta hu ishliye to tumhare liye ek surprise hain bahar chalo.

Bondita : really?

Scott noded his head and he took her in a park. The park was beautifully decotated.

(me: I know some people may won't like scott but if anirud can love someone else before marriage they why not bondita?)

Bondita : Wow! its so beautiful scott.

Scott : not more than you dear.

Scott sat on his knees and proposed her holding a ring.

Scott : Will you marry me?

Bondita got happy but also got tears in her eyes.

Scott : kiya hua bon?

Bondita : I love you a lot but I need to talk to my dada first. You know what he means for me.

Scott got hurt but smiled.

Scott : I know and I will not presure you because I know how much you love me  and you can never betray me.

Bondita with teary eyes : Yeah. I will never.

Scott : par yeh ring to tumhe pehna hi sakta hu na as a symbol of our love?