Let me love you 16+

was evening Anirudh entered but whole room was dark. He got tenesed.

Anirudh : bondita...bondita kaha ho tum?

He called suddenly a cnadle got lighten and saw bondita sitting and making more candles got lighten. He got surprised and gave a questioned look while smiling.

Bondita : apka hi intezar kar rahi thi.

She said and lighten all the candels then got up. As he saw her he gulped. She was wearing a red plain ciffon dress with a messy bun and no jewlery She was looking breathtaking. Her Milky body was revealing.

Anirudh : yeh sab kiya hain bondita?

Bondita : ap chaliye mere sath

Anirudh : kaha?

Bondita : aap chaliye to.

She held his eyes from behind and took her on tarrace with him. Then removed her hands. He opened his eyes and got surprised seeing the view infront of him.

A bed was made at floor and small low table was placed on it with food and candle

Anirudh : bondita....

She put her finger on his lips.

Bondita : main bas ajki raat apke liye khash bana nah chahti hu.
Anirudh : kiya zaruraat thi in saab ki?

Bondita : aap mere liye dubara puri shadi plan kar sakte hain main kiya itna nehi kar sakti apke liye? thanks to the hotel manager.

Anirudh smiled. Bondita made him sat on bed then she also sat infront of him.
She served him food and then serve for herself.

Bondita : or ajki meeting kaisi rahi?

Anirudh : meeting bohat acchi thi or humein contact bhi mil gaya. bas kuch din mein final hojayega.

Bondita : congratulations

Anirudh : thankyou...

Anirudh thanked and took a piece of food in fork and forwrded her. Bondita took it. She also fed him. They were talking and feeding eachother. She could feel sadness inside him.She got up and sat on his lap.Anirudh warpped his arms and gestured what haapened. Bondita looked in his eyes. she caressed his cheeks and kissed them. Then she kissed his jawline and neck and make him fall on bed. She removed his tie while kissing.  Then opened few buttons and kissed the revealing skin. Anirudh closed his eyes but he got flashback and moved her away slowly and stood beside railing. He was lost somewhere. Everytime he tries to be happy those scenes comes infront him and made him feel insecure. Bondita got up and took the guiter which was placed beside her and started singing.

Khwaabon bina,Nigahe meri
jee rahin thi..Koi nahin tha
yeh akeli meri thi zindagi