rights on eachother?

Bondita also picked a silver necklece. But he was facing difficulty to wore that. Anirudh noticed that.

Anirudh : main madat kardu?

Bondita hesitate to say yes but she has no choice so she noded. As they touched they again felt 440 volt 🤣. They looked at eachother with confused eyes. Anirudh slowly moved her hair from back and made her wear the necklace. Bondita was looking at him trough mirror. 

Anirudh : accha nehi lagraha. kuch or try karo. yeh try karke dekho.

Bondita was surprised hearing that Anirudh forwarded her another necklece.

Bondita's pov : what? he is selecting ornaments for me? I mean how why? he wants me to wear necklece of his choice? I felt my cheeks got red  I wore the necklece he gave but still he is making weird faces. He forwarded me another. He helped me to wear it and also put a sharee on me like I am a doll which owns to him.  No its okay but first time I felt that I am his wife.I know he has rights on me but he never did anything like that? why suddenly?

Anirudh forwarded her a pair of earnings also. Even Anirudh also unknown why he is doing all this.He just doing in flow. Bondita wore that earings.  Anirudh also made her wore bangles. Bondita was following his orders like a obident child. because She was still confused due to his behaviour. Anirudh forwrded her whatever he was liking.

Anirudh : acchi lagrahi hain tum pe. dada yeh sab pack kardo.

Anirudh about to pay bill but Bondita stopped him.

Bondita : kiya kar rahe hain?

Anirudh : bill de raha hu?

Bondita : aap kiyu denge?

Anirudh : main kiyu nehi dunga?

Bondita : hum bas nam ke husband wife hain. janti hu aap sabko dikhane ke liye kar rahe hain.  par apko mere liye bill dene ki zarurat nehi. main dedungi.

Anirudh 'pov : it was unexpected. what she just said? I mean everything I have money and all belongs to her right? After all she is my wife? Don't I have rights to buy something for her? wait what I said everything I had belongs to her?and I have rights to buy something for her? And Why even I want her to wear what I liked? I don’t have rights on her.she is right our marriage is just a deal. She never considered me as her husband or I considered her as my wife? But why I didn’t like it today?

Bondita : kaha khogaye??

Anirudh : tumhe jo pasand hain wohi lo meri selected chize lene ki zarurat nehi tumhe. bhale hu tum mujhe pati na mano par tum roy Chowdhury khandan ki bahu ho. kaka ko agar pata chala to ghussa karenge  ishliye main hi bill dunga. chahe tumhe accha lage ya na lage.

He said shouting on her. He also doesn’t knew why he felt annoyed. Bondita looked at him with winded eyes. Everyone looked at them. Bondita didn’t knew how to react. Aniridh paid huge amount of money to shopkeeper.

Anirudh : jo bhi inlogo ko pasand hain. pack kardena.

He left from there angrily and was waiting at car for them.

Bondita : inhe kiya hua? aise kiyu baat ki mujhse? maine kuch galat kaha kiya?

The whole way Anirudh didn’t talked with anyone. He was just annoyed. Bondita was also silent. She was still in confusion. Som, batuk,  rudra and Naina was also shocked what just happened suddenly between them.

As they reached home Anirudh immidately went to his rooms. Eveyone was silent and looked at eachother.

Naina : kiya hua tumdono ke bich?